• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb Porsche 993tt

I hope this is the right Forum.
Not For sale - Looking to Buy!

Want to Buy 993TT
Must have low miles, no accidents, no paint repair, FLAWLESS!
Prefer Iris Blue , Arena Red , Black
Gray or black interior.
Any location.

Please send hi-res photos, specs, mods, miles, condition, location, price.
E-mail only - I do not check this site too often since I sold my NSX.
nsx-t"at"sbcglobal.net

Thanks for any replies and referrals.

MM

have you tried rennlist or 6speedonline. That would be where I would start.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I have listed a WTB on these sites as well as a number of other PORSCHE related sites.

Kind of miss my NSX :frown: but I am looking forward to 520HP after some turbo mods :biggrin:

600HP+ with internal mods :eek:

You know that this is a NSX board? Seems like you're likelihood of success here would have to be minimal...

GOTTSPD said:
You know that this is a NSX board? Seems like you're likelihood of success here would have to be minimal...

??????????
This WTB is Posted in the Off Topic section correctly!
This is a High Performance Auto website.
Usually owners of high-end exotic vehicles are aware of other similar vehicles within their level of interest.
What is your problem???!!!
If you have a referal, then great, I would appreciate hearing about it.
If not, then what is the value to your reply!?
You are correct- your reply is minimal compared to the value that I usually see from Posts on this site. :mad:

No need to freak out I'm sure he didn't meant to offend you in any way.

I would recommend to drive a 993 turbo before you think about modding the engine. 408 turbo hp are pretty brutal. Or you look for a 993 GT2 - 430hp stock.

Yes, I agree that the configuration and power of a stock 993TT is like night and day when compared to a stock NSX, even an NSX modded with a CTSC. I just sold my '99 NSX CTSC and really enjoyed the power upgrade.

It is very easy to upgrade the turbos and exhaust of the 993TT to see 520HP. There is a FLAWLESS '97 TT close to me. Not for sale, but could be.... Fully modded and dyno 520HP+
AWSOME!!!!:eek:

Thanks for your suggestion, it was made in the spirit of advice and not admonishment.

Thanks Len:smile:

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Yes, of course I am watching the common sites, Cars.com, Auto Trader, Collector and Club sites, etc.
Google at least once a day (or more, LOL)

It is the hidden gem that I'm looking for (and willing to pay for it:wink: )

And yes, I agree that the '97 is easier to mod as well as having some other improvements such as a stronger 1st gear/shaft, ECU easier to program, etc.

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.....

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TH background=http://mall.rennlist.com/ads/graphics/blueblack.gif bgColor=#000f99 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]1996 993 Twin Turbo[/FONT]</TH></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
aporsche.4956.1.jpg
aporsche.4956.2.jpg
aporsche.4956.3.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Category:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]911/993/996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Ad Number:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4956[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Price:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]78,000[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Date Posted:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]03/19/2006[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Features[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Year:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]1996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Make:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Porsche[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Model:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]993 Turbo[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Miles:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]45,000[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Engine:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Fuel Inj.[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Stereo:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]AM-FM/CD[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Body Style:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Coupe[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Transmission:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Manual - 5 speed[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Color:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Artic Silver[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Drivetrain:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4 Wheel Drive[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Options (denoted by check marks)[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Steering[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Conditioning[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Rear Defroster[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Sunroof[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Leather Seats[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Bags[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Cruise Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Foglamps[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Antilock Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Windows[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Alarm System[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Traction Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Locks[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Intermittent Wipers[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Description[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Full carbon fiber interior, Power Sport Seats, Rare Factory turbo upgrade (factory option in Europe- upgraded the US version with the european factory turbo, equivalent to the X option), Suspension upgrade to the PSS9 (w/factory set included), Evo strut brace, Factory 6 cd changer and cassette, Recent (less than 1000 miles) tires (Pilotsport), Excellent condition, Well maintained (books and records available) [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Seller Information[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Type of Seller:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Private Seller[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Company:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD><TD colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60 rowSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Contact:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160 rowSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Bill Peluchiwski
Chicago, IL 60605
USA
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Telephone:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]E-mail:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][email protected][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just wanted to say, The 993 Twin Turbo is one of my favorite cars of all times. The hottest of all the P-CARS:biggrin:

PS. While on the Porsche topic, my old neighbor had an RS America with Carrera scrpit down the sides, insane. Such a classic looking vehicle

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TH background=http://mall.rennlist.com/ads/graphics/blueblack.gif bgColor=#000f99 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]993TT[/FONT]</TH></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
aporsche.4915.1.jpg
aporsche.4915.2.jpg
aporsche.4915.3.jpg
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Category:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]911/993/996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Ad Number:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4915[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Price:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]$68,900[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Date Posted:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]02/26/2006[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60></TD><TD vAlign=top width=160></TD><TD vAlign=top width=60></TD><TD vAlign=top width=160></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Features[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Year:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]1996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Make:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Porsche[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Model:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]993 Turbo[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Miles:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]36,000[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Engine:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Fuel Inj.[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Stereo:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Body Style:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Coupe[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Transmission:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Manual - 5 speed[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Color:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Guards Red[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Drivetrain:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4 Wheel Drive[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Options (denoted by check marks)[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Steering[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Conditioning[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Rear Defroster[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Sunroof[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Leather Seats[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Bags[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Cruise Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Foglamps[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Antilock Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Windows[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Alarm System[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Traction Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Locks[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Intermittent Wipers[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Description[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]993TT for sale, Guards Red, black leather interior with factory red leather accents. Pictures available on my website at www.rhotation.com . No modifications other than upgraded springs to H&R European 993TT springs (lowered car a bit and stiffened the ride). No accidents, no paintwork, Runs perfectly. Maintained by a Master Porsche mechanic. Tie rods recently replaced (very common problem with the 993 chassis). Very fast, two sets of turbo twist hollow spoke wheels included, one with BFG Comp TA tires, one with Potenza S02 tires. New Alpine radio with XM compatability. Priced very reasonably. I am in no need or hurry to sell the car, however I own four other Porsches and this one doesnt get the attention that it deserves. No tire kickers or lowballers please, the asking price is very resonable. Contact me via email or phone anytime. Thanks for looking![/FONT]

Last one , but you get the idea.:biggrin: Good luck
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TH background=http://mall.rennlist.com/ads/graphics/blueblack.gif bgColor=#000f99 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]1996 993 Twin Turbo w/perf options[/FONT]</TH></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
aporsche.4918.1.jpg
aporsche.4918.2.jpg
aporsche.4918.3.jpg
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Category:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]911/993/996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=80>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Ad Number:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4918[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Price:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]69,950[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Date Posted:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]02/28/2006[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60></TD><TD vAlign=top width=160></TD><TD vAlign=top width=60></TD><TD vAlign=top width=160></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Features[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Year:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]1996[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Make:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Porsche[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Model:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]993 Turbo[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Miles:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]43,000[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Engine:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Fuel Inj.[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Stereo:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]AM-FM/CD[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Body Style:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Coupe[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Transmission:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Manual - 6 speed[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Color:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Polar Silver[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Drivetrain:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=140 colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]4 Wheel Drive[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD><TD vAlign=top width=70></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Options (denoted by check marks)[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Steering[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Conditioning[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Rear Defroster[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Sunroof[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Leather Seats[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Air Bags[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Cruise Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Foglamps[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Antilock Brakes[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Windows[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Alarm System[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Traction Control[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Power Locks[/FONT]</TD><TD width=20>
check.gif
</TD><TD width=130>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Intermittent Wipers[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]For many more pictures and details, please go to www.exclusive-motors.com.

2 owners, good maint records - 15 and 30k stamped in book, receipt for the 45k in the records. It has the following mods: PSS9 suspension (Bilstein adjustable), Motorsports front strut tower brace, Euro Spec adjustable sway bars: 25mm front/22mm rear, Short Shift kit, Imagine Auto Stage II "IA 500HP" kit, which includes a custom air induction system, custom billet blow off valves, free flow exhaust system (Fabspeed), and Stage II custom re-mapping of the ECU.

Full leather interior including dash, door panels, center console

Factory Nokia DSP sound is absolutely amazing, providing full wide stereo surround sound. New pads, tires, alternator and clutch slave cylinder. All the stock suspension parts come with it.

[/FONT]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Seller Information[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Type of Seller:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Dealer[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Company:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Exclusive Motors, Inc[/FONT]</TD><TD colSpan=2>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60 rowSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Contact:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160 rowSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Bob saville
4617 E. Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28212
USA
[/FONT]

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Telephone:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]704.568.8118[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]E-mail:[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial][email protected] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width=60>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]Web Site:[/FONT]</TD><TD colSpan=3>[FONT=Verdana,tahoma,geneva,helvetica,arial]http://www.exclusive-motors.com
[/FONT]

Hay Len, are you getting a commission?:biggrin:

Dtrigg said:

Nah, just the grateful appreciation of a fellow automotive enthusiast :smile:

Dtrigg said:

I better...:biggrin:
Nah, unless you are a paid member some of the better ads will not show up on a few of the good sights.

Len

Hey Len,

Where are you getting that info?

The 993TT is an amazing vehicle....perfectly drivable and insanely fast....especially after mods. :wink:

White94 said:
Hey Len,

Where are you getting that info?

Rennlist and another search function that I have at my dispoasal.
Some of the ads on rennlist are member to member, so you can't see them all.
Mark let me know if you needed something.

Happy to help fellow enthusiats.

993TT rocks, I prefer it over the 996TT. The two colors I recommend is the turquoise (light milk) blue or the violet, very rare:biggrin: I don't know the exact terms but they are both stunning.

A violet one was for sale a couple of months back on ebay. Saw the turquoise milky blue only once in a Shabu Shabu place in Santa Monica.

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but prior to buying my NSX, i was looking for a 930, from my research, these are the best sites to visit...

www.pelicanparts.com

www.rennlist.com

Stick-e-rice said:
993TT rocks, I prefer it over the 996TT. The two colors I recommend is the turquoise (light milk) blue or the violet, very rare:biggrin: I don't know the exact terms but they are both stunning.

A violet one was for sale a couple of months back on ebay. Saw the turquoise milky blue only once in a Shabu Shabu place in Santa Monica.

Yes, the purple is AMARANTH VIOLET and takes a special appreciation of the color :rolleyes:

I am partial to most Blues except the Midnight Blue is really too dark and although I would consider Black with a gray interior this would be less desireable to me than the Iris Blue or a bright blue.

Back