• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior WTB SRS harness

Looking for the SRS harness that goes from under the dash to the back of the steering wheel including the cable reel. mostly for the 6 pin male connector.

If you only have the connector I’m interested in that too.

It’s this harness (pic by kaz):

03140ea433a94cf009481c0db3737466.jpg

I'll sell you mine, but honestly it'll be TONS cheaper to just go to the junk yard and take one off of an early 90's honda civic, it's the exact same connector. I'm guessing you need it for the horn for an aftermarket steering wheel?

Ah good to know on the civic (probably EG?) harness. I’ll look around

How much we talking for your harness?

Yeah my car doesn’t have this harness and the goal is have a clean SRS light jumper. I really only want the plug. My plan was also to reach out to cycle terminal as they don’t sell the connector from the website, but maybe he can get it...

Ah good to know on the civic (probably EG?) harness. I’ll look around

How much we talking for your harness?

Yeah my car doesn’t have this harness and the goal is have a clean SRS light jumper. I really only want the plug. My plan was also to reach out to cycle terminal as they don’t sell the connector from the website, but maybe he can get it...

I don't remember the trim level (i think it matters); but mine came out of a '93 civic.

Looks like a cable reel sold in January for $225 so that would be my asking price.

Thanks for the data point. Looks like eg/dc cable reels are in the $60-70 range on eBay so that could be an option too

Joe from cycle terminal is looking for a connector, that would be the ideal option if he finds something

Back