• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB - various NSX parts: 6MT, Bilstein

I will be in the market for a used complete 6 speed manual transmission to do a conversion for my 92 for a while. I prefer the mileage to be non-excessive so ~80,000 miles and under. Everything has a price though, so shoot me a PM if you have one available so I will atleast know my options. It is a ticking time bomb for my snap ring issue, so if and when it goes out and I am down for a month or two, I may just get the upper tranny work done if I wait too long. Who's to say when it will go out, as it already has ~60k on it. Would love to convert to six speed if possible.

Found bilstein shocks.

Speaking of wheels, I am seeking after some used Prodrive GC-05F since they are discontinued now. I know there are the GC-07C and they are very nice, but they are very close to OEM style. I prefer 5 spoke wheels in this instance, but I may have to settle around spring time if I can't find what I am looking for.

I will update if I no longer need a certain item so shoot me a PM if you got what I am seeking unless otherwise noted. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Back