• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF happened to this poor NSX??? JH4NA1266MT002154

are you serious???

I came across this travesty on cars.com:eek:

wow...:redface:
181818E.05.jpg

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=285545278&tracktype=usedcc&isuper=true&aff=national#0

Last edited:
Re: WTF happened to this poor NSX???

I'm feeling a little Black and Blue as well now................:rolleyes:

Brian

Wow, that is a hideous two tone job.

Looks like he put together two wrecked cars to make one good car.
Maybe he just wanted his car to be Audi R8-ish.:confused:

Thats just to increase the value. I mean, a CUSTOM paint job usually does that, right?

And how about those hub cabs! Nice.

Very early 90's. Chrome rims, two level paint. I can see this car driving around back in 1991 and people saying "ooooooh that's so freakin hot!!!".

Thats just to increase the value. I mean, a CUSTOM paint job usually does that, right?

And how about those hub cabs! Nice.

That was actually an option from the dealer. My car had them before I changed to the silver finish OEMs ( which then came off when my 98's went on ).

Oh... it seems the crap brown NSX (LV paint schemed NSX) needs to make an appearance again :D lol... now that is what I would call a hideous paint job lol. This isn't that bad...

I've seen worse.

Ditto. I've seen much worse. Just look up the ugly brown NSX from Fast and the Furious. Or just head to Universal Studios, CA as they still have it on display there.

i'm puttin money down this car was scratched/keyed on the backend. Instead of getting it repainted he put on that hideous vynil wrap to cover it up.

Does any members know why this nsx was set up this way? has it been in an accident, thus the different body work?

I was going to say that for $20K (offer less of course), it could be a good track rat, but alas, it is an automatic.

Dang!!!, that is one butt ugly paint job,Poor car, it should be a crime :confused::confused:

anesthesia

im looking for an NSX and went to go see it since it was the only one local, and wow was it crap.. paint job sucked, interior missing peices or scratched, small rips everywhere, and the front bumper missing a chunk on the passenger side. the guy gave me the keys and said to start it up, i didnt even bother after the walk around, i just gave him the key back. wow it was such a beated up car, i would not pay 20k for that car, it would need so many parts, paint, and maintance parts to get it to part that it would add at least another 10k if i cheap out on the replacement parts or search the classifieds all day long.

Why would someone do that...:eek:

Back