• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTS: Volks Racing GTC 3 piece NSX

Hi guys, I am selling my 1 month old VolksRacing GTC super racing rims I bought. These are the brand new series by Rays. I have never seen one person have them besides me in LA. Sticker shows manufactured 12/01 in Japan. Look at the pictures and they explain themselfs. Fronts are 17x8 and backs are 18x10 and lineup perfectly with the fenders, see pictures. Tires are 99.9 percent new Kumho Supra tires,225x35 front and 275x35 rear. Have all the accessory box, wheel lock etc.. payed 3900, you can have them at 3k, you pay shipping or pick them up from me. They have NO scratches on them and are 100% perfect. you can email me at [email protected] or call me 818-438-5717 after 6 PST. Thanks!!

BTW, the rims are little dirty when I took the pics, but they are very easy to wash!! =)

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 17 April 2002).]

I will consider trade for performance parts for these rims, I am looking for headers, intakes, superchargers, sparco seats etc, sorry I already have exhaust.. thanks!

Ok, I will sell them for 2600, anyone interested it? or 1900 without tires.

[This message has been edited by wing240 (edited 26 April 2002).]

Back