• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xtreme Drift Circuit

Saturday May 22. Clear your calender people!!!! This event will be huge and awesome. Supposed to be a 300+ car show, Drifting on the LVMS road course!(No more parking lot setups), Time attack, and bikini contests!!!! General admission is $20. If you want to enter in the car show theirs like $10k in prizes, but $50 admission for car show. $5 dollar discount if we pull together 5 of us to enter into the car show together. I will most likely do general admission, but if anyone else wants to do car show, I may do it with them. It's going to be 12-7pm. We could even roll together from C&C if you guys want to. Soo who's going!!! :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.xtremedriftcircuit.com/

1. Shane (Friedhouse)

Last edited:
Saturday May 22. Clear your calender people!!!! This event will be huge and awesome. Supposed to be a 300+ car show, Drifting on the LVMS road course!(No more parking lot setups), Time attack, and bikini contests!!!! General admission is $20. If you want to enter in the car show theirs like $10k in prizes, but $50 admission for car show. $5 dollar discount if we pull together 5 of us to enter into the car show together. I will most likely do general admission, but if anyone else wants to do car show, I may do it with them. It's going to be 12-7pm. We could even roll together from C&C if you guys want to. Soo who's going!!! :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.xtremedriftcircuit.com/

1. Shane (Friedhouse)
2. Danny (lowellhigh79-NSXless)

I plan on going to cars and coffee this weekend and then LVMS. However, hanging out with the guys from 8am to 8pm might be a bit too much.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:SO....i'll be at C&C in the am then go to LVMS later on that day. or we can go to C&C then meet up somewhere like around noon or so near the SPeedway and then caravan to the event. It would be nice to park together. well if its just me and shane driving the NSX, it might be awkward two yellows next to each other. its like two guys holding hands in a sea of women:eek::eek::eek: Better yet, i think ill just drive my LEX....

Hahaha, joe your a funny guy. I dont really plan on going out to C&C becasue ive got some errands that need running. But i am game to meet up somewhere on the way if you want. I will be rolling with a few other friends as well.

I plan on going to cars and coffee this weekend and then LVMS. However, hanging out with the guys from 8am to 8pm might be a bit too much.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:SO....i'll be at C&C in the am then go to LVMS later on that day. or we can go to C&C then meet up somewhere like around noon or so near the SPeedway and then caravan to the event. It would be nice to park together. well if its just me and shane driving the NSX, it might be awkward two yellows next to each other. its like two guys holding hands in a sea of women:eek::eek::eek: Better yet, i think ill just drive my LEX....

I will be out in Cars and Coffee since it might be date night with my wife. Soooo I don't know if she wants to look at cars, hot chicks and drifting. I would love to say yes for her but I think I know better. I might still drag her out anyway. I went to a "bodypump" class at LVAC yesterday so she owes me is how I look at it.

Back