• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow Beast NYC is back!

JZ

Contributing Member
prep2.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

car15.jpg

071301-020.jpg

I like the 2002 valence. How did you affix your Recaro Pole Position seats?

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed

www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

JZ

This is one awesome looking car, I can only hope my spa yellow looks as good as yours.

Can you post pics of the interior of your car.

Thanx

Thanks mucho'
Hey I got a question.How much was the cost of install and paint of front and rears and side spats I'd like to do a comparison as to the value recieved from one of MYNSX's supporters.
MYNSX in AZ

Originally posted by PROFILEGSR:
car looks great.
btw is that martins old blue integra in that one pic??

If you are talking about Martin from AXZ, FIZZ... its not his old car. I believe that guy just recently finished that widebody too.

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Thanks mucho'
Hey I got a question.How much was the cost of install and paint of front and rears and side spats I'd like to do a comparison as to the value recieved from one of MYNSX's supporters.
MYNSX in AZ

If i remember correctly, It was $3500 for spraying all the widebody pieces. Thats consider a very good deal!

My friendly neighborhood Korean grocer tells me that he has been seeing your car all over. He can't believe that you park it on the street with the top off. He thinks someone is going to throw a Big Gulp into it, and wouldn't risk it.

Originally posted by MAJOR STONER:
My friendly neighborhood Korean grocer tells me that he has been seeing your car all over. He can't believe that you park it on the street with the top off. He thinks someone is going to throw a Big Gulp into it, and wouldn't risk it.

LoL.. Where is he located?

Originally posted by MAJOR STONER:

How could you miss that car .... even ive seen it a few times when i was in flushing

He likes to enjoy the nightlife over around Main/Northern, me, I'm tired of ending my night with a gang related shootout and a statement to police;-) I'm surprized that I haven't seen it yet, myself, I'm dying to check out the hood. Don't worry, I just ordered the Burn Up hood, 'cause I gotta be different. Anyone know what speed these hoods are rated for?

I have a Zanardi with a WW kit and CT spoiler. I just recieved the BU hood and wing, but I'm afraid to mount the wing thinking it may get hooked when trying to squeeze past a garbage truck, and that would be expensive. I am currently in the process of replacing as much plastic in the engine bay as I can, can you say P-O-S-E-R? I will post pics when I'm done in a few weeks.

WOW, great looking modifications; I always thought this car was well designed as is.

Tan
2000 Monaco Pearl Blue NSX with Volk Silver GT-C
2000 Formula Red S2000 with 18" Volk Gunmetal GT-N

Back