• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow Comptech SC 1998 at Sierra Acura?

Does anyone know about this Yellow comptech SC 6psi with Comptech exhaust at Sierra Acura in Alhambra, CA. The add is running in Autotrader. I thought that someone had written an earlier thread about it. The car was apparently obtained from the Arizona area according to the dealership. The holes between the spokes of the chrome OEM wheels have been colored yellow and the car has a Comptech Powergrip Clutch. The car is selling for $ 56,998 and has 34K. The VIN is JH4NA216XWT000126. After a detailed inspection I found that the passenger door and rear 1/4 panel had been repainted as well as the panel behind the driver window. The dealership claims that all is well and no accidents. I suspect otherwise. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Rod

Hello,

Im going to list my 97 NSx for sale in a few weeks if you are interested.Its a NOPI best of show winner with a Paxton NOVI 1000 supercharger,RM dual tip exhaust,Eibach springs,Dali bars,Bilstein struts and a Gruppe M intake.I have put a ton of money in this car to make it the show winner it is.It has 39k on the odometer and the car dynod 400 rwhp.This is my second NSX and I have been an NSX club member for a year and a half.If you are interested,I can send you a few more pics.Im asking 55k firm for the car as it is so nice.

Joe Martinez

fd8f73d5.jpg

fd974d82.jpg

S/C is now polished.
------------------
97 NSX-T BBSC Spa Yellow
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS S/C

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 28 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 28 February 2003).]

Rod,

I havent heard back from you.Are you still considering a Yellow NSX?

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T BBSC Spa Yellow
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS S/C

Sorry Joe about the late post. I decided to stay with what I got(92 Red/Black) and boost with the Comptech SC. However, I love the 97+ models. Yellow is a great color and the 3.2l engine even better but my wife wants a bigger home. Going into debt on another NSX toy would be a quick way into the dog house.
If I might ask, How is your Basch Boost treating you? Any comments on your power band and your fuel management.

Rod

Originally posted by HotRod:
Sorry Joe about the late post. I decided to stay with what I got(92 Red/Black) and boost with the Comptech SC. However, I love the 97+ models. Yellow is a great color and the 3.2l engine even better but my wife wants a bigger home. Going into debt on another NSX toy would be a quick way into the dog house.
If I might ask, How is your Basch Boost treating you? Any comments on your power band and your fuel management.

Rod

Rod,

You gotta take care of the wifey first.You can always get a newer car once you get the new house.
The BBSC is great here.The car is strong and runs like a champ.I hate to get rid of the car but I cannot afford my dream unless I do.I will miss her but I can always buy another someday.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T BBSC Spa Yellow
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS S/C

NSXbabboy:

You got mail.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by NSXLuvr (edited 12 March 2003).]

Back