• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX in Tucson

Claudia saw a Yellow one here in SV headed that way. Maybe Its one of the "phantom" cars i told you about.

damn, they are popping up everywhere now. oh well, they are still kind of rare. There are no more white wide-bodys or black ones though lol

I'm the one in the Red with the NSX-R spoiler at 22nd/Kolb. Daily driver and have been since 2002. Just added the spoiler a couple of weeks ago. Not sure about it yet. And there is another Black rolling around. I've seen it several times around town.

Last edited:
You sure that black one isn't me? I go to Tucson ALOT! I saw a white (NO widebody) on I-10 this past weekend too. I'll be in phx/tucson this weekend as well, so you might see me.

You sure that black one isn't me? I go to Tucson ALOT! I saw a white (NO widebody) on I-10 this past weekend too. I'll be in phx/tucson this weekend as well, so you might see me.

How long have you owned yours? I've been seeing this black one around the eastside for the last 3-4 years. There's another black one rolling around town that has stickers all over it but I didn't mention it because it's really not worth mentioning. There's another black one for sale over at Speedway and Wilmot. Apparently it has some history because they can't give it away. It used to have a big baby blue stripe on the back but they painted it solid black recently. I know of at least two other red NSX's besides mine on the eastside but they aren't on Prime. One is really clean the other isn't. I know of a Kaiser Silver one on the Eastside but he's not on Prime either. Too bad we can't get all of us together because there's a lot more NSX's around than you realize.

How long have you owned yours? I've been seeing this black one around the eastside for the last 3-4 years. There's another black one rolling around town that has stickers all over it but I didn't mention it because it's really not worth mentioning. There's another black one for sale over at Speedway and Wilmot. Apparently it has some history because they can't give it away. It used to have a big baby blue stripe on the back but they painted it solid black recently. I know of at least two other red NSX's besides mine on the eastside but they aren't on Prime. One is really clean the other isn't. I know of a Kaiser Silver one on the Eastside but he's not on Prime either. Too bad we can't get all of us together because there's a lot more NSX's around than you realize.

WOW stickers huh? I'm guessing it's more than just an SoS sticker or two lol. I've only had mine for about a few months, so that means there are at least 2 black ones in town(not mentioning the craptastic beat up one on speedway(auto tranny) or the one with the stickers. Good thing i never see em, makes me feel unique! lol

Back