• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You are invited to a July 9th Hosted BBQ at Acura of Stockton

Count me in.

Cantrell AIS and Uni Foam Filter from SOS
BB Exhaust from Tom at RP Motorsport
Custom made 18/19 5 spoke
NSX-R knob, boot, emblems and much more Dali Racing
Slotted Power Rotors Dali Racing
Custom Blue leather OEM seat cushion 2 inches lower Dali Racing
NSX-R Rear emblem Charles in Hong Kong
Dali Low Rider Springs "1.25 drop

I'm in!

Wowwwww :eek: ...... this is getting out of hand :biggrin:

Initially when Steve asked about how many may show up, he was optimistically thinking about 30-40 while I thought perhaps at best 20!

I am not sure our host is ready for such a deluge (most haven't said if they are a party of one or two either - important for the host to know), or if their set up will allow parking all these cars. Hopefully Steve or Shane can find out soon. I also think we should institute a registration fee benefiting the club and/or pitching in some of the cost to our host, and for those late comers to the show, we should double that fee .... :tongue:

For other dealers who have helped support the club, we have given a very nice plaque with the NSX silhouette logo as a thank you. Seriously, let us give some thought to this.

As of this writing we are:

1. Hrant
2. Beerdog
3. juejaimon
4. rowr
5. D'Ecosse
6. mikeh
7. ryan1926
8. Drunkinfoolio
9. SMGNSX
10. NSX-Tuner
11. mickeylex
12. NorCalwhite
13. smooth
14. Litespeeds
15. NSXVURGIN
16. Hiroshima (J)
17. racerex
18. NMYMIRR
19. Dinan_M3
20. Vytas
21. randomharmony
22. Terpak
23. Don W.
24. 1UFO2C
25. Luu
26. RonNRaiders
27. Jeff F
28. NSXVURGIN
29. Dave/Molly
30. ryans
31. NSXer119
32. Allen S.
33. Bobolinski
34. NSFRBlK
35. nsxclassact

Queenlives (iffy)

s4play (non-NSX)

Hrant said:
Wowwwww :eek: ...... this is getting out of hand :biggrin:

Initially when Steve asked about how many may show up, he was optimistically thinking about 30-40 while I thought perhaps at best 20!

Since I'm going down to Laguna for the MotoGP event sometime saturday afternoon, you can remove me from the list to free up a spot for someone else. I'll probably still be stopping by to say hi and check things out, but I'll park out on the street. :)

-mike

This is going to be a fun meet. I have fond memories of growing up in Sacramento and it will be nice to meet some of the Sac club members.

Folks, lets add info to update the guest list. I've updated my name to show that Lisa is coming too.

I'm up for pitching in for the Dealer's recognition, helping with the cost, etc (especially since they are buying us lunch). Like Hrant said - give some thought to it.

Hrant said:
most haven't said if they are a party of one or two either - important for the host to know.

I also think we should institute a registration fee benefiting the club and/or pitching in some of the cost to our host

For other dealers who have helped support the club, we have given a very nice plaque with the NSX silhouette logo as a thank you. Seriously, let us give some thought to this.

As of this writing we are:

1. Hrant
2. Beerdog
3. juejaimon
4. rowr
5. D'Ecosse
6. mikeh
7. ryan1926
8. Drunkinfoolio
9. SMGNSX
10. NSX-Tuner
11. mickeylex (+ Lisa)
12. NorCalwhite
13. smooth
14. Litespeeds
15. NSXVURGIN
16. Hiroshima (J)
17. racerex
18. NMYMIRR
19. Dinan_M3
20. Vytas
21. randomharmony
22. Terpak
23. Don W.
24. 1UFO2C
25. Luu
26. RonNRaiders
27. Jeff F
28. NSXVURGIN
29. Dave/Molly
30. ryans
31. NSXer119
32. Allen S.
33. Bobolinski
34. NSFRBlK
35. nsxclassact

Queenlives (iffy)

s4play (non-NSX)

mickeylex said:
I'm up for pitching in for the Dealer's recognition, helping with the cost, etc (especially since they are buying us lunch). Like Hrant said - give some thought to it.

I agree too. It'll be just me, myself and I attending. :D

I am coming solo.

Folks, the easiest way to keep track of the number by all those posting whether they are bringing a guest or not is to copy the entire list and make your specific edit next to your name. If you are coming solo no need to make aditional notations. Otherwise, the responsibility will keep going back to someone for keeping track of all of this changes and I am sorry I will not babysit you :wink:

So here it goes, henceforth please copy this one in your posts if you are adding or deleting:

1. Hrant
2. Beerdog - 2
3. juejaimon
4. rowr
5. D'Ecosse
6. mikeh
7. ryan1926 - 2
8. Drunkinfoolio
9. SMGNSX
10. NSX-Tuner
11. mickeylex - 2
12. NorCalwhite - 2
13. smooth
14. Litespeeds
15. NSXVURGIN
16. Hiroshima (J)
17. racerex
18. NMYMIRR
19. Dinan_M3
20. Vytas
21. randomharmony
22. Terpak
23. Don W.
24. 1UFO2C
25. Luu
26. RonNRaiders
27. Jeff F
28. NSXVURGIN
29. Dave/Molly
30. ryans
31. NSXer119
32. Allen S.
33. Bobolinski - 2
34. NSFRBlK
35. nsxclassact
36. Ashik - 2
37. Octan3
38. Arlorey - 2

Queenlives (iffy)

s4play (non-NSX)

I'm in! :)

Re: Ben, Ben, Ben.................

are you the guy in the Carl's Jr. ads? you know the one: "breakfast.....it's harder than it looks."

Hrant gave out some very explicit instructions and you blew right past them. Now, how can I continue to ride Hrant if you make such a spectacle of yourself and I have to be the Common Sense Nazi? :rolleyes:

Now, sit up and pay attention.

Re: Ben, Ben, Ben.................

Super Sleuth said:
are you the guy in the Carl's Jr. ads? you know the one: "breakfast.....it's harder than it looks."

Hrant gave out some very explicit instructions and you blew right past them. Now, how can I continue to ride Hrant if you make such a spectacle of yourself and I have to be the Common Sense Nazi? :rolleyes:

Now, sit up and pay attention.

Whoa, what is your problem? Lighten up a bit.

So I didn't read the thread from beginning to end. Newsflash, not everyone is glued to the computer all the time. :rolleyes:

My apologies.

1. Hrant
2. Beerdog - 2
3. juejaimon
4. rowr
5. D'Ecosse
6. mikeh
7. ryan1926 - 2
8. Drunkinfoolio
9. SMGNSX
10. NSX-Tuner
11. mickeylex - 2
12. NorCalwhite - 2
13. smooth
14. Litespeeds
15. NSXVURGIN
16. Hiroshima (J)
17. racerex
18. NMYMIRR
19. Dinan_M3
20. Vytas
21. randomharmony
22. Terpak
23. Don W.
24. 1UFO2C
25. Luu
26. RonNRaiders
27. Jeff F
28. NSXVURGIN
29. Dave/Molly
30. ryans
31. NSXer119
32. Allen S.
33. Bobolinski - 2
34. NSFRBlK
35. nsxclassact
36. Ashik - 2
37. Octan3
38. Arlorey - 2
39. Ben

Queenlives (iffy)

s4play (non-NSX)

Litespeeds said:
Wow! We are up to almost 40 NSX's already. Do you think we will top the Hooter's turnout? :rolleyes: :eek:

It would be great to get the same or more... I truly enjoyed the Hooters event and loved checking out my fellow owners cars... I kept saying to myself.... I want that next.. no that... I was inspired...and expect it to happen again at the Stockton event...

Wow I made the list...and I don't have an NSX "yet" hehehe :biggrin:

Well my s2k is officially sold and just waitin for buyer to take delivery so now going to accelerate my process for looking to buy my own NSX!

Glad to see this meet getting pretty big since I really want to see some of your cars judging by those NSX pics!

ttyl,
rick

Back