• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You guys like or not????

Ummm...didn't you just sell your last wheels because you said you realized you had too much credit card debt?? The wheels you are looking at are not cheap. :confused: :confused:

This was your quote from your other thread:

The Work Wheels pictured above are for sale. Still brand new in the box and never mounted. Contact me @ 714-917-7999 or [email protected] if interested. I just realized I have too much CC debt and I have to reason with myself. Thanks,

Danny

Did things suddenly change for you??

Meeyatch1 said:
Ummm...didn't you just sell your last wheels because you said you realized you had too much credit card debt?? The wheels you are looking at are not cheap. :confused: :confused:

This was your quote from your other thread:

The Work Wheels pictured above are for sale. Still brand new in the box and never mounted. Contact me @ 714-917-7999 or [email protected] if interested. I just realized I have too much CC debt and I have to reason with myself. Thanks,

Danny

Did things suddenly change for you??

lol.......found another piggy bank under the bed... :biggrin:

dave22 said:
I guess they look okay, but you can do MUCH better than iForged. Their quality and customer service leave much to be desired. A couple of keyword searches around Prime (and other auto forums, I suspect) may change your mind about this company and these wheels. Good luck.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I like iForged wheels and the price is very reasonable for a custom wheel. However, one of my really close friends wanted to order a set for his A4, and my cousin wanted a set for his G35, and both shops told them that these wheels take forever to get. They are like 6 months behind on orders or something like that. Has anybody here ever considered putting JLine wheels on their NSX?

Back