• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Amusing Quotes

The Nuge aka Ted Nugent once said

"You are born at point A, Your going to die at point B, kick maximum ass in the mean time, Live!"

Amusing and simple yet true.

If it looks fast on television from the onboard camera, then in reality it must be so terrifyingly fast, that your heart would jump right out of your butt if you don't pucker hard enough.

Here are my "collection" :)

"The day he get hit by a bus I believe in God again"
Charles Gracen from the Tvserie "Profit"

"I don't care who you use as long as it is not a bunch of muppets"
From Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels

"..and anybody who thinks controlling people is a science, is dead wrong..it's and art"
Jim Profit aka Adrian Pasdar form Profit

"We got to get bigger guns!"
Rutger Hauer in some movie

Attachments

• jprofit3.jpg
    jprofit3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 568
Life is a shit sandwich. The trick is to take as few bites as possible!

From Call of Duty

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." - General George S. Patton"

"There's a graveyard in northern France where all the dead boys from D-Day are buried. The white crosses reach from one horizon to the other. I remember looking it over and thinking it was a forest of graves. But the rows were like this, dizzying, diagonal, perfectly straight, so after all it wasn't a forest but an orchard of graves. Nothing to do with nature, unless you count human nature." - Barbara Kingsolver"

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere." - Ali ibn-Abi-Talib"

"You can take the man out of his NSX,
but you can't take the NSX out of the man"

-Plagiarized from someone to fit my need

There is life after marriage.........and boy it's alot more fun and there is ALOT less explaining :D

" In this World, some peaple born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man "

if you know how sayd that, then you are Automatically my friend ;)

"Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone."

Jim Carrey

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
(Sounds even better said with a Scottish accent like mine) :D

I also discovered very early in my transitional process to the US, that over here -
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

& my wife's favourite movie quote (in addition to the one also favoured by DocL) by Clark W Griswold from Christmas Vacation -
"Eddie, I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet"

& my favourite Clark W Griswold quote, this time from European Vacation -
Flight attendant - "would you like your coke in the can?"
Clark (looking over his shoulder) - "no, I'll just drink it here"

The bigger they are the harder they hit ya.

Live it up, cause once you're dead life ain't worth living.

Wherever you go, there you are.

On marraige:

I just wanted to stop having sex alone and all this stuff comes with it!

"Beer makes you feel like you ought to feel without beer."

William Shakespeare

Mr.Wolf said:
"Software is like Sex: it's better when it's free."

As the 1/2 owner of a software company with free and enterprise versions - I would have said:

"Software is like Sex: You get what you pay for."

:D

Back