• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #32 has arrived

Sweet Zanardi. Kind of scary watching the unloading video though, I shudder to think if the guy's foot had slipped and he floored the gas by accident...

Absolutely a beauty - congrats on the great purchase. I've used Exotic Car Transport in the past, and they were excellent from start to finish.

Cheeers, and Happy Motoring! :smile: Jay

well bought! much luck with it.Your car had some nifty company.I wonder what those cars were talking about on the ride to you.:smile:

I'm not sure they would find much to talk about seeing as you have an American, an Italian, and a Japanese car all riding along together...they might not understand one another! :biggrin:

What a gorgeous Zanardi...congratulations are in order! :cool:

Forget about the 16m that kept your Zanardi company, you had a GT Heritage Edition, much more fun to drive and own!!!!

Some pics of the car. The rear end was different, which is what threw me off.

photo%252520%25252816%252529.JPG

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

are you on Ferrarichat as well? If so, what's your handle... thanks! great CARS!

I wish that Ferrari was mine!!! I'm not on Ferrarichat.....If I take Umar and Ojas' lead, I'll dream big and "hope" to one day own a MP4-12C. I'll just throw that out to the universe along with world peace.

Sweet Zanardi. Kind of scary watching the unloading video though, I shudder to think if the guy's foot had slipped and he floored the gas by accident...

No kidding. The Ferrari was pretty long and he was definitely at the tail end of the ramp. Didn't even bother him.

I'm not sure they would find much to talk about seeing as you have an American, an Italian, and a Japanese car all riding along together...they might not understand one another! :biggrin:

What a gorgeous Zanardi...congratulations are in order! :cool:

No kidding!

Great car, and yours fits right in with the others on that truly 'Exotic Car Transport'. Never warmed up to the sort of overdone interior on the 430'M' but a fabulous car nonetheless.

Yours is a classic beauty, understated where it counts.

Did you catch whether GT was a Superformance or ERA?

Thanks guys.

Curt, did you get the brake pads for the Brembos? All good?

Jose', yes and yes. On the subject, in my mind I'm taking credit as a pivotal event in your acquisition- that the fifty bucks that I paid you for a set of used pads was the deal-maker that pushed you over the top funding this enterprise.

Haters gonna hate.

:biggrin:

Awesome!!! Gotta love it!

Jose', yes and yes. On the subject, in my mind I'm taking credit as a pivotal event in your acquisition- that the fifty bucks that I paid you for a set of used pads was the deal-maker that pushed you over the top funding this enterprise.

Haters gonna hate.

:biggrin:

Congrats on your Zanardi......

Did you receive the personalized owner's package from Acura including the signed replica model Zanardi in the display case originally sent to owners?

It really is amazing how even in pictures you can tell a car that is exceptionally more 'mint' than other cars. Hard to put my finger on why, but you can just tell. That car looks like new. Enjoy!

Funny how yours has low mileage, and the other Austin area Zanardi has WAY more. Maybe you and Ojas should do a photo shoot. :)

Back