• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #44 on sale on ebay or LA dealer JH4NA2126XT000171

Re: Zanardi #44 on sale on ebay or LA dealer

I'm the first bidder!

Do a search, you will probably find 4 plus threads about it.

It is a salvaged title car.

Its being represented as clear title on both the ebay ad and motorcars websites so...where's this salvage title coming from?

I went back and read all posts on this car and two primers mistakenly mention "Salvaged" title when one of them was referring to another Zanardi that was for sale and the other poster merely states he'd "never buy any NSX that is salvaged let alone a Zanardi".

BOTH QUOTES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ZANARDI as far as it appears its got a clean title and perhaps in C- condition.

someone do a carsucks report and see what it states?

Last edited:

if i had 50 burning a hole in my underpants for the NEXT zanardi on the market, i would be on plane headed to LA right now. seriously, id drop a $10K check to HOLD the car while i go and get a PPI myself at Acura and see 2 of the best body shops in town for a check. if the car checks out, i could live with the wear & tear "issues" and restore the car back to PRISTINE. ive been reading what people have been saying so far but no SOLID evidence or report yet has been produced by way of physical inspection by anyone/shop considered neutral. its all been conjecture from what i understand.

i guess it all depends on your standards, but 51 produced ever is slim pickings. id honestly ask no less than $100K for mine if it were low mileage in immaculate virgin condition. needless to say, it looks like the "first" owner of this one could have babied the car more, but maybe he/she was not an avid NSX junkie or even car-nut like most of us here. maybe besides having deep pockets, they just happened to be at the right place at the right time and got the car because it was red, was a stick and had nice wheels....who knows why they'd let it get to this point of condition. i could live with a replaced rear fender, just as long as the frame was never touched.

in my view, the three things it has going for it would be that its RED, is a Stick and has Nice wheels :tongue:

BUT if i were to be honest, its the Clear Title, Low-Mileage, and One-Owner status to trace easier...besides it being a zanardi and all necessary parts present(minus the replaceable floormats of course...gotta keep it interesting:wink:)

This is NOT a salvage title car. It has, however, been in a minor accident.

if i had 50 burning a hole in my underpants for the NEXT zanardi on the market, i would be on plane headed to LA right now. seriously, id drop a $10K check to HOLD the car while i go and get a PPI myself at Acura and see 2 of the best body shops in town for a check. if the car checks out, i could live with the wear & tear "issues" and restore the car back to PRISTINE. ive been reading what people have been saying so far but no SOLID evidence or report yet has been produced by way of physical inspection by anyone/shop considered neutral. its all been conjecture from what i understand.

Save yourself the trouble and money. Ive done all this work already.

Planet Acura did TWO PPIs on this car. Give them a call for the results.

As for being NEUTRAL? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If anything I am slanted in FAVOR of this car. I wanted it so bad I could taste it. I kept it a secret for over a month! Neutral my butt.:biggrin:

Last edited:

by neutral...i meant a neutral shop or dealer to do a full inspection of the beauty, not your reporting here buddy....least of all the claims by the seller. trust me, i would be the same as you in regards to quietly wanting it and/or passing it on to someone else after:cool:

Back