• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #47

hello ,

I was looking to buy #47. If any one know y this car has not sold.

i Have been watching this car for the on autotrader and i got a good deal on it ...

so if anyone can give me a little info in this nsx i would be greatful..

thanks
jp

Hi jp,

I sent you a PM regarding #47. As to why it didn't sell quickly, I think it's because most people looking for an NSX like the targa top and all leather seats and are maybe somewhat turned off by the "common" red color. I also think most people prefer the look of the silvery OEM 7-spoke wheels, particularly on a red NSX. I myself didn't like those BBS wheels on the Zanardi at first, but upon closer look I really like them now.

Of course, it could really be because the seller didn't want to come down in the price until fairly recently...

thanks

thanks for the info,

I just wanted to know, did kevin mention the front bumper being painted and the pass side door being repianted like 7 times to match the paint.. he told me some german guy who is the best in indy did it for me ....and it took like 7 coats to match the paint to the rest of the car..

just checking if he mention that to u,

thanks again,

thanks for the info, but it was 47 that i was looking at.
I passed on this car, as the owner told me it has been painted
so i just end up getting a 98 nsx-t.

thanks for the info on 49 but i never new it was for sale?

Zanardi 50 said:
FYI, #49 is a salvaged car so you might wanna steer clear from it. Just look up Carfax under the corresponding vin# for Z#49 and see for yourself. :)

Is Z#49 the one that rolled over during truck transport?
Man, I was crying when I saw those pics. :(

Rolled on transport?? Was it when the car was new?? Any pictures of this. WOW!! :eek:

Someone in here just sold it and during transport, the truck rolled over and destroyed all the cars it was carrying.

The buyer hasn't even seen the car in person yet.
The pics are somewhere in here.

Edit: I found it. Here.

it was me

that was my zanardi # 20. it was a perfect carw only 6k miles. trucker fell asleep i thnk and ruined a load of cars. mine being one of them. anyway i also talked to the guy in indy, and he mentioned the paintwork. his asking money, car should be perfect anyway my 2cents. w the new nsx or hsc or whatever u wanna call it comin out i thnk the nsx s are going to take a dive ive already seen 6speed car s dippin into the 30s. dont get me wrong the nsx is awesome especially in zanardi guise. but for me im buying the c55 amg when it comes out. should be end of summer im putting my pennies away already.

Re: it was me

DOWNLOAD said:
that was my zanardi # 20. it was a perfect carw only 6k miles. trucker fell asleep i thnk and ruined a load of cars. mine being one of them. anyway i also talked to the guy in indy, and he mentioned the paintwork. his asking money, car should be perfect anyway my 2cents. w the new nsx or hsc or whatever u wanna call it comin out i thnk the nsx s are going to take a dive ive already seen 6speed car s dippin into the 30s. dont get me wrong the nsx is awesome especially in zanardi guise. but for me im buying the c55 amg when it comes out. should be end of summer im putting my pennies away already.

So Download, whatever happened to the car? I assume it was totaled? Was the drivetrain available for sale? Is it being rebuilt?

Back