• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi Pics

Number 02: Wow!

Just washed - looks purdy!
icon14.gif
But your Civic looks rather neglected in your other picture. :D

So now we have both #2 and #50 on Prime!

Hmm.. speaking of collectors item.. which one do you think is more desirable.. the 1st one or the last one from a collectors standpoint?

Nimbus said:
We have alot more Zanardi owners on Prime than you think. :)

Ofcourse I know that!

What I meant is that its cool that owners of the 1st and last one that was available to the public are both on Prime now. I did not mean these were the only guys that own a Zanardi on prime.

**Jaw hits floor!** #2 WOW what a beautiful car!

I saw #2 at paragon acura in ny 3 years ago. It belong to the owner of the dealership which at time sold the most nsx in u.s. Had about 10 nsx in stock at the time. He offered to sell it to me but I declined. Nice to see it again.

RyRy210, I would guess it would be the last built given the conditions were equal.

10-UZ said:
On his site.... of Alex Zanardi

THESE are de personal cars of mr. zanardi Bmw m5, HONDA NSX, HONDA CRV

A bit odd that an italian guy don't drive a Ferrari!?!?

Well the Honda's were free! ;)

I can't believe he drives a CRV, why not a Range Rover or a free Civic hybrid?......Or a CRX?

Anyways, #2 is a beautiful car, congrats and let me know if you want to sell your wheels :)

I have considered adding a Zanardi NSX sometime down the road. The only thing is that I never really wanted to buy a red car, but with the Zanardi I really do not have a choice. It will probably depend on the next NSX (HSC) and what it is like. One or the other probably. :)

...eventually I will probably have one of about every type of NSX ever available in this country. LOL!! :D

Back