• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi question...

I have a Zanardi coupe and want to remove the bottom seat cushion so i have head clearance with a helmet on. I am 6'1" and have to bend my neck to the side when I race because of head clearance with a helmet. Anyone ever done this with Zanardi seats? For everyday use, the stock seats are fine so I would not want to make any perminant changes. Any clue???

Originally posted by sseagroatt:
I have a Zanardi coupe and want to remove the bottom seat cushion so i have head clearance with a helmet on. I am 6'1" and have to bend my neck to the side when I race because of head clearance with a helmet. Anyone ever done this with Zanardi seats? For everyday use, the stock seats are fine so I would not want to make any perminant changes. Any clue???

From what I understand, removing the seat cushion on a Zanardi is no different than a non-Zanardi, only the material is different. Older models have smooth leather, newer ones have aereated cushions, Zanardis have aereated/suede; the mechanics are the same. I think it's in the FAQ's and definitely it's in the shop manual.

------------------
John Anderson
93 wht/blk
99 Zanardi #45

Back