• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi value JH4NA2128XT000169

Re: Zanardi value

Like anything, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Witness the current muscle-car market. I hope the seller gets his asking price.

That Zanardi just sold at auction. White92 told me about this car and it seemed to be in rough condition. Perhaps someone can check it out?

Yep and that's the company who bought it. They got that ad up fast. The car just went through the auction around 11:30 Mtn time.

Figured it would turn up quick! Tried to buy it. Has a custom stereo system and a couple scratches via auction condition report. They listed it as average condition. Don't think it had the Z wheels either.

So then, to whom did VIN# JH4NA2128XT000169 belong?

The Prime Wiki says that VIN# 169 should correspond to Zanardi #42.

A quick search brought me to this info from 3/07/2007 in the Zanardi Roll Call thread.

As Otto confirmed, the one I am seeing beat up in San Diego, with lots of paint work, and other issues, is Zanardi #42:frown:

Owner is a local Hair Dresser. Anybody know the guy? Car has about 29k Miles as of this week.

Last edited:

Yep and that's the company who bought it. They got that ad up fast. The car just went through the auction around 11:30 Mtn time.

Did this run through a Manheim auction?

Correct. This car ran through yesterday in San Diego right in the middle of a ton of Nissans.

We don't know who owned it before. This is the first time this car has ever popped up. I've PM'd the Kid about it and should be adding it to the list now.

I need to know how much this car went for. I have an interested buyer. Please help if you can. The person is waiting for the car to show up for inspection. Please call me at 503-970-6709 thanks, John

LOL...that was a good deal for NA2 and has this low mileage even it was a Zanardi. i can tell you they will make a great profit if they can sell at their listed price.:biggrin:

how does a car like this end up at any auction unless the owner just wanted to dump it asap. man, id love to be one of the lucky 50. the look of the old with a heart of the new.

please post pics if you are the lucky buyer:tongue:

Ive got a bunch of updates to do to the Zanardi roll call....including this one. Been out of the country for a bit and will get back into it when work settles down. If ANYONE has any info, PM ME as I'd like to compile all the info and do it in one shot:wink:

Here's what I had on record for #42. Needs to be checked out carefully.

JH4NA2128XT000169
Lived in San Diego, CA

Left rear damage from impact with guardrail. Has frame damage.

Be very cautious with this one.

LOL...that was a good deal for NA2 and has this low mileage even it was a Zanardi. i can tell you they will make a great profit if they can sell at their listed price.:biggrin:

Alright you know something come on spill:biggrin:

I'm curious about Zanardi values as well. Hey everything else has gone down. Yes dammit I want to buy one ..LOL

Back