• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

zanardi vs nsx

Will someone please clue me in on all the diff between the 2 models and is it worth the price

Will someone please clue me in on all the diff between the 2 models

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/modelinfo.htm
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/zanardi.htm

is it worth the price

Yes, if you got the $$$. No, otherwise.

[RANT]
Damn, seems like we've got lots of lazy newbies lately. No offense, Tom. Just trying to keep you out of trouble with the Forums Nazi.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 18 February 2003).]

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Damn, seems like we've got lots of lazy newbies lately. No offense, Tom. Just trying to keep you out of trouble with the Forums Nazi.

whip.gif

well thanks for the info. I have seen those links before and thats what I understood to be the diff. Last weekend at a local s2000 meeting someone told me the the tranny was different and I did not think so.

Originally posted by NeoNSX

LOL ... the Forums Nazi strikes again!
biggrin.gif

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: hey dude... could you tell me what movies feature the NSX again?
tongue.gif

Whips and guns and Nazi uniforms - sounds kinky.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 18 February 2003).]

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
how come the Forums Nazi has gone back to a whip when he has guns & stuff?

If you had done a search... (sorry, just had to say that, it's in my Aryan blood
biggrin.gif
) ...you would have found that it's because of Tiger740's comment here.

Originally posted by s2000tom:
well thanks for the info. I have seen those links before and thats what I understood to be the diff. Last weekend at a local s2000 meeting someone told me the the tranny was different and I did not think so.

I would say that the tranny shift linkage is different. I Used to have a 2000 NSX and I have driven both my Zanardi and Z18's Zanardi and shifting gears does feel different.

Originally posted by blurr:
I would say that the tranny shift linkage is different. I Used to have a 2000 NSX and I have driven both my Zanardi and Z18's Zanardi and shifting gears does feel different.

Honda slightly improved the transmission on 2000+ NSXs. That's why you felt the difference.

Originally posted by blurr:

From my own experience, the Zanardi shifter feels extremely smooth (little resistance) and effortless without the notchy feel to it. The sensation of shifting my Zanardi before the shifter snicks into a chosen gear is not unlike sticking a hot butter knife into a block of butter and yank up and down or sideways in it. On the other hand, the '02 shifter feels identical to the S2000's (more notchy/positive shift), only difference between the 2 is the longer throws (barely noticeable) on the X. On the earlier model NSX's I've tried, the shift feel is so much identical the later model year(NA2) NSX's that it's trivial.

Blurr, I'm stumped. I thought all OEM shifter linkage on Zanardi's are identical in feel? What gives? Can you please elaborate a little further on this? Maybe I should meet up with you guys on the next SD meet so we can compare notes?

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 19 February 2003).]

r u creating these smilies yourself?!
smile.gif

I just got too much free time on my hands
wink.gif

how come the Forums Nazi has gone back to a whip when he has guns & stuff?
wink.gif

Sigh, we used to have a kinder and gentler Forums Nazi. He used to post harmless pics of Knight Rider and Emmanuel Lewis instead of whips and stuff...

"Signal to noise ratio"

Guys, please... 50% of the replies to this thread are just goofing around. Please keep that in Off Topic.

Back