• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardis at Laguna Seca

I saw one other Zanardi at the ALMS event while we were staging for the parade lap. I spoke briefly with the driver in passing and I think it may have been #38? Anyone on this board? Any other Zanardis there?

I don't know the owner of the other one, but I only saw two Zanardis there. Yours and the other one parked about the middle of the corral.

Actually, he is my classmate from middle school as well as high school. I bumped it to him after 17 years what a coincident. That was another plus at the Laguna Seca event. I believe his is number 39 or 38 not sure.

Last edited:
Actually, he is my classmate from middle school as well as high school. I bumped it to him after 17 years what a coincident. That was another plus at the Laguna Seca event. I believe his is number 39 or 38 not sure.

#39 was stolen and never recovered.

#38 was a clean low mileage example that was for a sale in Southern California for the right price a few years back.

Otto

Hello all,

Long time reader, first time poster. I am the owner of the #38 Zanardi NSX you saw at the recent ALMS Laguna Seca race. I was wearing a white Honda F1 racing jacket, and came with my brother.

Dinan M3, I did chat to you while staging for the parade lap. It was like looking into a mirror to see another Zanardi. Except that I don't have a supercharger.

Carmar, it was great meeting you again. What a small world to meet after 17 years - such coincidence! How things have changed and yet stayed the same.

Indeed, I was very lucky to have acquired the very low miles, completely stock Zanardi from the original owner last year in Los Angeles. I belong to the Sacramento chapter, and was more active in the previous years; but with work, a young daughter and another baby coming on the way, life has become very busy. The good thing is that the Zanardi is the reward at the end of the week. It is truly a pleasure to drive!

Welcome aboard RNSX! Sorry I couldn't chat with you further, but the driving-in-the-opposite-direction thing made that difficult. Love your car - only the third Zanardi I've seen. Perhaps we can synch up in some other NorCal event.

BTW, thanks to the rest of you for all the info. Reminds me of why I love this site and its membership.

Best, --twc

Back