• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZE Forged Mesh

rdt

Registered Member
I just got these in today..18 front 19 rears...I'm going to mount them tomorrow and will take more pics..Doug
Uliviper014.jpg

Uliviper015.jpg

Uliviper013.jpg

wow Anjelina Jolie wheels........what color is your car? better be black or red...:biggrin:

The rims are a perfect fit.. The service that Zack and Larry gave me was by far the best I have seen...This is how they look on the car..Doug
nsx080.jpg

Those are some BOLD wheels man. :eek: Look sharp though, good show. :biggrin:

Thank you..Yeah that's the lip you recomended...The IKEYA shifter is still in my room..I can't wait to put it in the car..I'm also working on a set of ITB's from SOS..Doug

Last edited:
Looks very good, Doug. I`m also looking for an 18/19 combo. What tire-sizes do you use?
Regards from Germany,
Gunter

I'm using a 215 35 18's and in the rear 275 30 19's..The fronts have a 1" lip and the rears have a 3" lip..They look awesome...
The guys at ZE Forged are great. Zack set up the wheels for big brakes (F&R) which I'm going to install soon. Everytime I called them either Larry or Zack answer the phone..Good prices, great service, how much better can you get..I've had HRE's, IForged. I have been unhappy with their services to me. Try giving them a call and you will see what I'm talking about.......Doug
nsx085.jpg

nsx084.jpg

nsx082.jpg

Last edited:
I placed the order with Zack 11-20-07 and got them from UPS yesterday...
About 5 weeks....Doug

Back