• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZENETTI MYSTIC WHEELS

19 INCH REAR 18 INCH FRONT WITH YOKOHAMAS WHEELS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE ONE HAS A CURB SCUF MARK AND TIRES HAVE ABOUT 60% LIFE LEFT MAYBE MORE SILVER WITH MACHINED LIP

CONTACT#786-402-6488

Do they look like this? are there in silver?
Thnaks,
zenetti-mystiksi-lg.jpg

THOSE ARE THE WHEELS THEY LOOK BAD A__ ON THE CAR WHEN I PUT THEM ON MY CAR THEY TURNED HEADS LIKE KRAZY THE ONLY THING IS THAT YOU HAVE TO MODIFY FRONT CALIPERS
YES THEY ARE IN SILVER

[This message has been edited by MONTIELC1 (edited 28 August 2002).]

Why do you have to modify the front calipers?

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Interested, but as Biaggi stated, why do the front calipers need to be modified?
18x8 offset? 19x8.5 offset? Also size tire where you running on the 19x8.5? I assume 225.35.18 for the fronts, but what about the rears?

Thanks!

AS YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE SPOKES ON THE WHEELS BEND BACK THAT BEND GIVES THE WHEEL THE LOOK OF HAVING A BIGGER LIP THAN IT REALLY HAS BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY HIT THE CALIPER. ITS NOT A OFFSET ISSUE THE OFFSET IS RIGHT ITS JUST THE WHEEL IS MADE. THE ONLY THING I DID WAS GRIND DOWN THE CALIPERS ABOUT LESS THAN A 1/4 INCH AND THATS IT
ITS NOT A BIG DEAL REALLY JUST A LITTLE BIT OF TIME
ALSO THE FRONT TIRE WAS A 225-35-18 AND REAR WAS 275-30-19

[This message has been edited by MONTIELC1 (edited 28 August 2002).]

Are these 3 piece rims and can do you have actual pics of the rims.

Paul

Back