• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ztoolmans style cup holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave...great idea for sure!

Questions....can you put a 64 oz Thirstbuster type cup in the console mounted cupholder by bending the cupholder arms a bit? Will the cupholder support something as heavy as this and not tip over or out?

Sent pm. Did you get it??

dave...great idea for sure!

Questions....can you put a 64 oz thirstbuster type cup in the console mounted cupholder by bending the cupholder arms a bit? Will the cupholder support something as heavy as this and not tip over or out?

i havent put a 64oz cup in it.....but i have put x-tra large mcdonald, toco bell etc...cup in it....

Hope this helps...dave

Bump

Anymore of these sitting around? I'd love to get another flat black cupholder.

i have the following CENTER CONSOLE cupholders left...

7 flat black
1 clear coated stainless steel
1 gloss black
3 gunmetal (2 are pending sale)

i am out of the passenger side cupholders... the 10 i had made as a first batch went very fast.... i can have more made if there is enough interest..... they work very well.... my wife loves hers....

let me know..... thanks again....Dave

FYI... i have been getting some inquiries about the passenger side cupholders.... i have only ONE (1) left in flat black, which two people have expressed interest in. it was previously "on hold" for someone that promissed they wanted it and they never came through, so i will sell it to the first one who pays for it...

i will look into getting more made if there is an interest....

also.. i still have 10 of the center console holders left too....

4 flat black
2 gloss black
2 gunmetal grey
1 clear coated stainless steel

thanks....dave

Still got a few left if anyone is interested......

can you post photos of both styles? I see zetoolman's passenger side cup holder.... is there another style?

sorry.. i amout of the passenger side cupholders.... only have a few each of the driver side (original style) left....However, if you want to see the passenger side pictures... go to post #160 in this thread....thanks...dave

Last edited:
so the cup holder on teh driver side attaches the same way as the ones in the pic on the passenger side in post 160??

How about the kind that attaches by the emergency brake??? you have any of those?

so the cup holder on teh driver side attaches the same way as the ones in the pic on the passenger side in post 160??

How about the kind that attaches by the emergency brake??? you have any of those?

OK.... the DRIVER cupholder is considered the ORIGINAL Ztoolman STYLE cupholder... they are pictured in post's #'s 58, 95 and 164... 164 shows the cupholder hanging from the center consol on the passenger side of the console.... the one you are referring to that hangs on the emergency brake are made by DALI and are not the same as the Ztoolman style cupholder....

the cupholder in post #160 is the NEWLY designed PASSENGER cupholder... it is designed to sit on the floor on the passenger side next to the door and it hooks under the door weatherstripe moulding..... I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE LEFT AT THIS TIME..... i would need to get a minimum of 15 orders to have anothe rbatch made to keep the costs where they are...

i DO have a few of the DRIVER cupholders left... in all 4 colors...flat black, gloss black, gunmetal grey and clear coated stainless steel....

i hope this clears up any confusions for you....

and FYI, i am leaving for vacation for a week on friday night and will not be able to answer posts or e-mails...

thanks...dave

thanks! that did clear it up... you should try to post those pictures in the first post of them hanging by the emergency brake...

infact the picture on #164 you can't see exactly how it fits because the ebrake is up.... i was just right now looking at my 02 emergency brake area and i couldn't tell if it was the same......... infact it almost looks different because i can see the cigarette lighter thing right above.. on my car the cigarette lighter thing is in a ashtray beneath the radio....

can someone help verify it will fit 02+? thanks

Last edited:
thanks! that did clear it up... you should try to post those pictures in the first post of them hanging by the emergency brake...

infact the picture on #164 you can't see exactly how it fits because the ebrake is up.... i was just right now looking at my 02 emergency brake area and i couldn't tell if it was the same......... infact it almost looks different because i can see the cigarette lighter thing right above.. on my car the cigarette lighter thing is in a ashtray beneath the radio....

can someone help verify it will fit 02+? thanks

YES !!!!! it will work on the 2002.....

ONLY 2 left form the recent batch... once these two are gone, i will need another minimum order to get another batch done....

i have 1 flat black and 1 gloss black left to sell.....

$35 each including shipping with the 48 states...

let me know who wants em....

dave

and to clarify... both are for the drivers side.....

flat black has been sold to 3.5lnsxr (sky) who has paid by paypal...

gloss black is on hold for TTHardliners...pending payment...

i will post if the sale falls thru

thanks again....Dave

all sold out guys... thanks again....

if there is more interest, i can get more made... i will check on what minimums i would need if there is more interest....

Interested in the cup holder that hangs next to the hand brake (pic #164)....Is this the same that cup holder as the driver side? Is there a picture you can provide that shows where it goes on the driver side?

Anyone else interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back