• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Cdn Nsx's, Who's Got The Lowest/Highest Vin Number?

Thought it would be fun to see who has the lowest VIN number for the first year the car came out! I have tried to get this from Acura Canada but they say the info is on an old commodore that is covered in dust and they dont know where the on switch is! I wonder if they had to crash some first. Also where the first few numbers automatic.
Also who has the Last 91!
So I have MT800045 - Red/Black 5 speed.
Trev

Arshad said:
Wow, yours is practically brand new with only 12k km's!!

Bought it with 9300 KMs two months ago and have put on more kms during that time than the previous owner did in the last 10 years! I just love to drive the car and look for any excuse to go for a spin. Maybe it's a good thing I won't be driving the car this winter ... I don't want to catch up to Eddie too quickly. :p

800232. Just parked for the winter with 72K on it.

nsx-tech said:
253 nsx's sold in canada in 1991 . 127 sold between 1992 and 2004
WOW! :eek: :eek: Where does this information come from? :confused: Quite rare cars in Canada I would say.
Tim

Danke! :D

How about colors sold by year. I called Honda Canada to see if they could tell me how many 1997 spa yellows were sold and they told me 4 including mine. Is there any documentation to confirm this?

BTW I have 800007 but mines a 97...

Daria, Isn't your car a 92?

So, I'm still in the lead for the youngest!
woo hoo!
Best thing I've ever bought, Just took it out today after that 10" of snow we had last week. Man I missed that car. Keeping the insurance on it for another week.
Trev

Back