• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Absolute Pro-Formance

Hey Primers,

I got an appointment with Absolute Pro-Formance for tuning and I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before regarding tuning.

I saw on their site that they've done a turbo NSX ... not sure if it's anyone on here.

If anyone can chime in with comments on their work/people, I'd appreciate it

Thanks!

Spencer

I take my car to Matt shue. He's in Richmond va so if you're down that way I'd recommend him.

He tuned my car last year and I have him tuning it again since my setup is changing slightly. Pm me if you'd like his contact info. You can also search his name and his website pops up with pricing and such.

Thanks. I know about Matt shue, but I never have the luxury of having that much time in a weekend to drive down there. We've talked before but I really need something local and absolute is a little closer

I take my car to Matt shue. He's in Richmond va so if you're down that way I'd recommend him.

He tuned my car last year and I have him tuning it again since my setup is changing slightly. Pm me if you'd like his contact info. You can also search his name and his website pops up with pricing and such.

Back