• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual Kids' Day at the Glen 7/18/07

Updated list:

RSO
Don x2
David & Susan
Doc Bling
Peter Mills
Larry B
RPM217
GSommer
Larry G
Ron Witt
Pbassjo
Bob Maurer
Jadkar
Uncle Clem
Madbox

What happened to Mark B, isn't he still joining us???

Im in, too! Just waiting on them to call me back so I can make the reservation. Where are ya'll staying? I haven't booked a room yet.

Im in, too! Just waiting on them to call me back so I can make the reservation. Where are ya'll staying? I haven't booked a room yet.

Many of us stay at the Longhouse. The link is my earlier post.

Should I add you to our dinner list? Also, are you bringing a guest?

Ok Roger, I'm in. You and Gene talked me into it. I've wanted to do this event for the past 2-3 years, and I've always succumb to work. I'm checking with Clem and Joe to see about a caravan from our neck of the woods, but I'll be there for dinner on Tuesday night. Just booked a room at Longhouse. Looking foward to it.
Jesse

Updated list:

RSO
Don x2
David & Susan
Doc Bling
Peter Mills
Larry B
RPM217
GSommer
Larry G
Ron Witt
Pbassjo
Bob Maurer
Jadkar
Uncle Clem
Madbox
Richn001
Foxy-Abby
NSX13
Drifter

Last edited:
Ok Roger, I'm in. You and Gene talked me into it. I've wanted to do this event for the past 2-3 years, and I've always succumb to work. I'm checking with Clem and Joe to see about a caravan from our neck of the woods, but I'll be there for dinner on Tuesday night. Just booked a room at Longhouse. Looking foward to it.
Jesse
Jesse, you're going to be a better man for doing this, I promise you that you'll have a bigger smile on your face than the kids!!! Bring Masha, we missed her on Saturday!!!

I’m in, Just got the 17-18th off. Dana and I are looking forward to it:smile:

I am in ! I booked a room at the longhouse and left a message with trackmasters.

Now I have to hook up with Rich and mini caravan from wall street and meet up with the rest of the group.

Latest update:

RSO
Don x2
David & Susan
Doc Bling
Peter Mills
Larry B
RPM217
GSommer
Larry G
Ron Witt
Pbassjo
Bob Maurer
Jadkar
Uncle Clem
Madbox
Richn001
Foxy-Abby
NSX13
Drifter
Omeganorm

Latest update:

RSO
Don x2
David & Susan
Doc Bling
Peter Mills
Larry B
RPM217
GSommer
Larry G
Ron Witt
Pbassjo
Bob Maurer
Jadkar
Uncle Clem
Madbox
Richn001
Foxy-Abby
NSX13
Drifter
Omeganorm
20 cars, now we're cooking, as it should be, c'mon there are still a few more of you who should be making this trip!!!!

Im officially in. I booked a room at the Glen Motor Inn. The prices were all the same between the three places so I took the one with the best view by the lake. ($108+tax) See ya'll soon!

Just made reservations at the Longhouse only two rooms left as of 7:00 today
(@$95 per room)

One last bump.........

RSO
Don x2
David & Susan
Doc Bling
Peter Mills
Larry B
RPM217
GSommer
Larry G
Ron Witt
Pbassjo
Bob Maurer
Jadkar
Uncle Clem
Madbox
Richn001
Foxy-Abby
NSX13
Drifter
Omeganorm

I'm definitely in!! Car was dyno'd and she's running great. The only unfortunate news is Karen and I have to drive up seperately because we're taking the whole family (plus nanny) and obviously my little Rex can only seat two. It's gonna be a long lonely trip for me, and a loud one too since 80mph puts me at 4500RPM :eek:

We'll see you guys there, we're staying at the Longhouse. It will be John, Karen, Nicholas, Abigail & Emmie.

I'm definitely in!! Car was dyno'd and she's running great. The only unfortunate news is Karen and I have to drive up seperately because we're taking the whole family (plus nanny) and obviously my little Rex can only seat two. It's gonna be a long lonely trip for me, and a loud one too since 80mph puts me at 4500RPM :eek:

We'll see you guys there, we're staying at the Longhouse. It will be John, Karen, Nicholas, Abigail & Emmie.
Bad news for you is good news for us, looking forward to seeing the "family" and I know that you don't speed on public roads, so you should amend your post!!! Are you going to try and join us on the way up?

Bad news for you is good news for us, looking forward to seeing the "family" and I know that you don't speed on public roads, so you should amend your post!!! Are you going to try and join us on the way up?

I wish I could, but I don't think I can swing leaving work early.

To confirm:

I'm definitely in. I sent my form in today but will also bring a copy (I'm a bit late on sending). Unfortunately in order to make the event I'm doing a marathon run from early AM on Wed to late PM on Wed and won't make any dinners. In any case it should be a great day.

See you all there. I expect to arrive between 9 and 9:30am which the trackmaster guy felt would be fine.

Mike
Cell: 203-627-1260.

Back