• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Vendor Introduction

In keeping with the spirit of this forum, here is my spiel:

AV Motorsport is the exclusive importer and distributor of state of the art Gruppe M / K&N Japan NSX performance products in the USA. I am a low budget, low overhead parts supplier whose main goal is to provide a alternative to what is already available in the US. I sell my products through aftermarket retailers like Dali Racing, Comptech, and NSX Modified; however, I can also sell direct if the need be.

I do not have a website as of yet, but I can send you a complete catalogue and price sheet if you send me your mailing address. I can also get almost any aftermarket parts made in Japan, as well as factory Honda parts including that of the NSX-R, at prices that are usually lower than what you can pay retail over there. Overseas shipping may or may not yet be included in the price, and is subject to individual quotation.

Another main purpose of mine is to provide technical support for the various Gruppe M products, including the Supercharger kit.

Thanks for your interest. For more information, please send me a private email.

Regards,

GruppeMUSA

------------------
AV Motorsport
Importer of Gruppe M and other fine Performance Parts from Japan
Cell (562)896-6399
Voice/Fax(562)690-8479
Email [email protected]

Back