• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any owners in Maryland area (Glen Burnie)...

Are there any owners in the Maryland area, (Glen Burnie to be specific), that wouldn't mind taking a look at and giving me a personal opinion about an NSX for sale. I live in South Carolina and the car just seems too good to be true. I've spoken with the owner on the phone, and I am aware of a the few issues he has disclosed (paint, roof latch, taillight). I know the car isn't perfect, but I just want an honest opinion to see if it's worth me taking to the trip to see this car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999...2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Thanks,
Toyo

Hey Toyo, my name is luis
saw your post about the 99 nsx on ebay. I own a turbocharged 92 berlina nsx and i am a certified honda tech with 15 years experience. Actually I can check the nsx for you if you want an unbiased mechanics opinion. Give me a call 301 (5three5 2 nine six one) if you want to set something up.

Good luck
Luis

Good deal. i spoke to Luis and he said he'll go take a look at it for me. Thanks again guys!

If you want to get a good PPI I would call Ben at Daisy Auto in woodbine, it's not far from Glen Burnie. I was eyeing this car myself until another opportunity came up. Good luck!

Looks like I'm slow to reply to this thread. I live in Glen Burnie if you still need help.

car's listed on ebay again, BIN price lowered. someone could probably pick this up for 35k, pretty good deal for an NA2.

Posted in the wrong thread :(

Last edited:
Back