• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could someone please help to name the brand of this bumper?

2013-03-15 19.14.34.jpg
photo (18).jpg
2013-06-01 17.34.58.jpg

Hey guys,

I bought my NSX with this aftermarket bumper which was installed from the previous owner. squirru
I hit a squirrel at night on the highway and my front bumper is cracked a little bit, so I need a new bumper. But I could not find a good looking aftermarket bumper, and the one on my car is the best aftermarket bumper I have ever seen for NA1 in my flavor.
Could you guys help me to name the brand of this aftermarket bumper?

(Please don't tell me to get an OEM one, thanks!!!!)

Thanks you!!!

Last edited:
Can't quite tell with the shadows, etc., but my first guess is that it might be Kei Office.

attachment.php

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...to-Project-Kei-Office-Style-Front-Half-Bumper

It looks like the extreme dimensions bumper, which is a mold off my old bumper... Oem with the wings west lip molded to it. Post up some more pics and i can tell you for sure... Or go o extremdimensions.com and look under nsx. Look for thr white and black one.

Take another picture without the headlights glaring at the camera so everybody can see the outline of your bumper to help you identify it...saves everybody guessing.

SS

updated with pics! Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Take another picture without the headlights glaring at the camera so everybody can see the outline of your bumper to help you identify it...saves everybody guessing.

SS

updated with pics! Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is a lower lip attachement. The best NA1 bumper I've seen non widebody would probably be the MOd4 bumper or the Do-Luck front bumper. Theres actually one for sale on Prime.

Could you please send me the link? Can't find it. Appreciate a lot!

See my reply earlier. I got one to to make wider for my wide body at the time. Same thing. It was made off oem bumoer with wings west lip molded to it.

See my reply earlier. I got one to to make wider for my wide body at the time. Same thing. It was made off oem bumoer with wings west lip molded to it.

Sorry for my English. I don't quite understand "molded". So, my bumper is the OEM upper bumper and wings west lip, the body shop mold them together and made it look like a one-piece? Or it means, the body used a OEM upper bumper and wings west lip as a model, copy it and made another new bumper??
Thank you!!

Molded means to take an extra part, like a front lip, attach it to the front bumper, and fill in the seams and gaps so it appears to be one unified piece.

Here are attached pics... Extreme Dimensions made this bumper off of my old one, which was oem bumper with the wings west lip attached and smoothed in so its one piece. These pics are of the one I got afterwards to try to make work with my widebody (it was too much work, so I scrapped that idea) but it looks just like yours

- - - Updated - - -

Or it means, the body used a OEM upper bumper and wings west lip as a model, copy it and made another new bumper??
Thank you!!

This

That is a factory bumper with a wings west lip molded together and you can get it online from VIS.

That is a factory bumper with a wings west lip molded together and you can get it online from VIS.

The one from VIS looks very similar, but they are not the same... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Here are attached pics... Extreme Dimensions made this bumper off of my old one, which was oem bumper with the wings west lip attached and smoothed in so its one piece. These pics are of the one I got afterwards to try to make work with my widebody (it was too much work, so I scrapped that idea) but it looks just like yours

- - - Updated - - -

This

:tongue: They really look the same! finally found out the answer!!
So, if my lower bottom of my bumper cracked, are they fix-able???

Its just fiberglass, so if you have a good body shop, I'm sure it can be... But keep in mind depending how much labor is, you may be cheaper just buying a new bumper.

Its just fiberglass, so if you have a good body shop, I'm sure it can be... But keep in mind depending how much labor is, you may be cheaper just buying a new bumper.

If the two pieces are molded together, can they be separated? Which means can I just replaced the lower lip, and keep the upper factory bumper?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant DuraFlex :smile:

91_nsxgforcefront.jpg

If the two pieces are molded together, can they be separated? Which means can I just replaced the lower lip, and keep the upper factory bumper?

No. The bumper you have is one solid piece. That pic above was my car before I did the widebody. That bumper pictured there is what Extreme Dimensions used to make the one you have. There is nothing to cut apart on yours.

No. The bumper you have is one solid piece. That pic above was my car before I did the widebody. That bumper pictured there is what Extreme Dimensions used to make the one you have. There is nothing to cut apart on yours.

Does Extreme Dimensions still make this bumper? If not, what is the best way to get a same bumper?
Buy a brand new OEM upper bumper, and buy a wings west lip and molded them together??
Thanks!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION1991-2001 Acura NSX Duraflex G-Force Front Bumper Cover - 1 Piece

yep...

Back