• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nova alignment group discount possibility?

I am headed to NSXPO and was planning on redoing my alignment before I head down. Anyone else planning on doing the same? Thought I would change my tire saving alignment back to stock parameters since I think the car handles much better that way. I have spoken with a few of the local owners who mentioned they would like to get alignments as well and I thought maybe if anyone knew a good shop that can handle the low clearance that maybe if we scheduled several nsx for the same day we could get a discount. Or at the very least maybe someone could provide some good shops that perform alignments.

i have used p-tuning in manassas and while I am happy with the job it was around 170 dollars or so if I remember correctly. I did call several shops and even tried a couple and was unable to get the NSX on their alignment machines.

so if anyone can recommend shops. Then if anyone wants to get a alignment I am willing to try to organize a discounted price with one of the shops.

james

Just had mine done...at a shop my brother uses in NC. I'm also planning on attending the NSXPO. Should be a good one.

Dave

Obviously it does not look like there is many folks looking at getting or changing their alignment prior to hitting the track. Can anyone at least recommend a shop in the northern Virginia area to get the alignment done at? I was not unhappy with P-tuning but did not think it was a spectacular job neither so open to other shops if they can get my car on the alignment machine.

Thanks,

James

Back