• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem 02+ NSX Gunmetal Wheels!

Hi Guys I recently got these OEM 02+ NSX Wheels redone in Gunmetal. This was inspired by the NSX-R option in Japan. Center caps going on soon and lowering the car in a week or so when I get the chance.

What you do you guys think? :smile:

IMG_8254-1.jpg

IMG_8273-1.jpg

IMG_8311-2-1.jpg

Thats hot. That combo looks so much better than the white on the black car. I am doing my wheels the Platinum white pearl, but am thinking maybe I should do what you did. Frank

Last edited:
Very Nice. I was thinking of doing this as well but had no idea how to get the paint code and center caps. I then thought maybe I'll just get the center caps and have the wheels painted to match. Where did you get your center caps from?

Looks great........here's how your car will sit after it's lowered (the wheel color was photochopped)

black.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! I have the advans coming in but im not sure if I want to sell these. I like the look too much. I'll post up some pics when I lower the car!

Sophis you should have made it out to the Palomar run!

I am having the caps painted to match the wheels.

Thats for the pics above silverNEEK. Yes, I agree the gunmetal color looks more aggressive then the standard silver or even the NSX-R white. They look good on all the colors above.

Shaun Ray I will let you know when they are available! I've been thinking about keeping them... it's tempting! I love the wheels! :biggrin:

The gunmetal looks good - not too dark (causing you to lose the detail in the wheel) but gritty and aggressive. :smile:
icon14.gif

Thanks for the comment guys... You are right about the dark thing... I don't like black wheels on black cars so i definitely didn't want that look. I'll post up pics when i lower the car. It should look a lot better! :smile:

OMG this is off the chain! Anyone know how we can get these center caps?

4265DSC_16941.jpg

Looks great........here's how your car will sit after it's lowered (the wheel color was photochopped)

black.jpg

Hot you have winner! You should totally do that!

Been running with these for a year now and still love the modern look :smile:

Attachments

• Clean hood.JPG
    Clean hood.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 798
Back