• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poor NSX in Woodbridge VA

IMG_0748.jpg

I pass by this NSX (in a Valero gas station in Woodbridge) very often and was always curious to see why it never seemed to move.

Turns out it never moves! This poor cars been sitting here for the last few years, rotting away in the sun. I asked the attendants and they said the general manager owned it for a bit and never drove it again after "it stopped working". Someone should save this car!

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 547
I knew about this car months ago LOL called and called would not return my calls.

what a waste, has Comptech goodies too.

Just tried talking to them again today. They won't sell it still.
I think they're thinking it's a good way to draw in people to the gas station?

Seeing it rot in the sun like that makes me so sad...

I bet the owner keeps his money in the trunk doesnt like banks. I use to keep high value items in one of my old hondas trunk parked on the side of my house still do LOL

I disconnected the pull so you must have a key to open it. I would put money on it that there is stuff in that trunk he can see his money everytime he drive by or goes to work.

Turns out it never moves! This poor cars been sitting here for the last few years, rotting away in the sun. I asked the attendants and they said the general manager owned it for a bit and never drove it again after "it stopped working". Someone should save this car!

I was going to revive it until January 2012 when an 18-Wheeler backed into it. After that I didnt want it.

It was purchased from the previous owner in March 2007 for $30,000 it has only be driven around 10k miles and has got a new clutch done by Pohanka since then and there is no cash in the trunk!

For almost 2 years, there has been atleast 1 person every single day that ask the cashier about the NSX or offers to buy it. There is no point in talking to any gas station employee about this car but for anybody who is serious about this car you can PM me an offer.

Does anybody know how much the body damage repairs would cost?

well then for 2 years you should have put a sign on the car not for sale or your phone number, or moved the car to a garage. out of the sun. you treated the car like its a honda civic shame on you.

why sell now. if you wait a few more years all the paint off the top will have faded from the sun.

the car is worth in this condition and treatment it recieved about 15,000

- - - Updated - - -

I even called and left messages not even a ring back.

well then for 2 years you should have put a sign on the car not for sale or your phone number, or moved the car to a garage. out of the sun. you treated the car like its a honda civic shame on you.

why sell now. if you wait a few more years all the paint off the top will have faded from the sun.

the car is worth in this condition and treatment it recieved about 15,000

- - - Updated - - -

I even called and left messages not even a ring back.

if you saw the condition of this car in person $10,000 the MAX, your being nice for $15,000

Bryan

Last edited:
Shawn i know what you mean it was hard for me to watch it just sit there. I do not own the car but I do know the owner and have been working with him to buy the car. I just recently bought a home with a garage so I'm considering the project or maybe reselling it.

I1O101I , if the quarter panel and rear bumper were replaced and the entire car was painted how much would it be worth then? other then that, the car was running perfect.

Shawn i know what you mean it was hard for me to watch it just sit there. I do not own the car but I do know the owner and have been working with him to buy the car. I just recently bought a home with a garage so I'm considering the project or maybe reselling it.

I1O101I , if the quarter panel and rear bumper were replaced and the entire car was painted how much would it be worth then? other then that, the car was running perfect.

The sky is the limit on what the car is worth, it's what people are willing to pay for the car. That car has been sitting a long time, just FYI painting an aluminum car is not cheap. cheap Maco paint job might last you a year maybe. it would be a major project, if I was to buy it, I could rebuild that car in a month, I have everything to rebuild that car even an extra motor and trans that I could just swap in and drive. im in no rush to buy another one, I have 3, only for the right price I would buy that black one.

Bryan

I could rebuild it in 2 weeks LOL and since the car sat so long the motor could be froze up, the fluids act like acid if they sit to long, hoses need changed, tran oil, oil, filter, needs a few new panels, then paint will run about 3600

the interior is shit, need a bunch of parts in there, tires are dry rotted and bald. and inless you can show the receit that the tb/wp valave adjust was done add another 2500 to the price.

I would buy it for 10K like Bryan said. I dont need another one right now but for 10K I would buy it. to bring the car back from the dead will cost if you dont need a new motor 13-16K plus your asking price
so if you sold it to someone for 10K they pump 15K into it the car now cost them 25K which is about what its worth. or that person could buy one that was well taken care of for 25K and drive home.
so who would want a beat up NSX that sat for 2-3 years rotting away. only a handful of people like me and Bryan, Macninja, a couple others

Pm me I can fly up and tow it back to tampa

Last edited:
Back