• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toronto, Ontario, CANADA -- Stroker & Turbo Installation work....

Idk if you'd consider this..but a striker build and turbo build is obviously a massive project, maybe worth shipping it to science of speed? Figure its gonna add $1500 usd to the total cost but the work will be awesome

Idk if you'd consider this..but a striker build and turbo build is obviously a massive project, maybe worth shipping it to science of speed? Figure its gonna add $1500 usd to the total cost but the work will be awesome

I have considered this as a last resort but with so many Canadian owners in the GTA I presumed there was an ecosystem up here one could tap into...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to Robbie RS AUTO in Vaughn. He is the best in town. Very humble and knowledgeable guy in the car scene. He builds, Fabricates and do some amazing work on our cars. His Turbo NSX makes some good power. He built it himself and never had any issues with any of his builds to date. Hit me a pm if interested and I will give you his contact. Thank you.

Best Regards
RK

Last edited:
Back