• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1 off custom widebody front fenders and sideskirts...fits stock front bumper

sold... thanks prime...... a new body kit is being made for my car and because of the interest I received on this I will have additional kits made... please contact me via email for details prior to my car being finished... I will not post information publicly untill then

[email protected]

I have a set of front fenders - sideskirts that currently are one of a kind...

I have changed my current set up to a new '1 off' kit and I finally recieved the parts back from the body shop primered and ready to sell for installation of the new owner.

Since the body work was already completed during my intial install... these will be bolt up and go.

The biggest advantage to this set up (other than having the only NSX like it) is the fact it keeps your stock front bumper for the more OEM look.

You can choose from any rear quarter panel on the market and your done (picks of my car have the cantrell rear q panels)

A post with many picks is here or in my albulm... I did attach a few to view on this post but there are more available.

I am asking $1800 plus shipping and paypal.... I have tons of picks and many refferences of nsxer's that have seen my car.

here are mote threads with pics...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64856
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66312

please email me for additional picks and questions

[email protected]

Attachments

• P1010038_edited.jpg
    P1010038_edited.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 181
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 366