• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

???

Meh...no biggie the seller might have done a typo. You can tell that the seller has had quite a few low ball offers so I understand his posting "please, please, please"...

Same thing happened on this Imola I bought...too many low ball offers and hence it didn't sell. This Silverstone is a good deal so if anyone is able to get the car below $59K they would be laughing.

Last edited:
I think he means no offers for less and no discussions for less.

Maybe it should say, "...no offers nor discussions for less."

I think he means no offers for less and no discussions for less.

Maybe it should say, "...no offers nor discussions for less."

I guess I wasn't clear on what I am confused about. He says "obo" which, by definition, is an offer less than the asking price.... but then says "please no [lower] offers".

Last edited:
I thought obo was short for "or best offer". In practice that's usually less than the asking price, but in this case it could mean the seller wouldn't mind seeing a bidding war. :biggrin:

but he said "firm", which usually means that's it...no lower or higher:redface::tongue::biggrin:

BTW, what a great way to get your ad noticed...friggin genius!!!

Last edited:
I think thats an excellent deal for what has been described as an excellent clean car.

the back doesn't look right. if you look at how the taillights line up with the rear bumper, it looks a little off. it could be just the photo but i couldn't find anymore.

Back