• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

15 year old TX girl drives Lamborghini Gallardo LP570 to school.

EAC

Legendary Member
Sweet!

http://jalopnik.com/5944568/is-a-15...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

The Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale is one of the rarest Gallardos ever built. There are just 150 in the entire world.

But one of them has been seen in the parking lot of a Texas High School. And even more surprisingly, it is allegedly being driven there by a 15-year old girl with a license granted to people that are in economic hardships.

original.jpg

It should'nt be too long now before it's keyed. Haters will be haters. Of course, the parents can't be very reponseable putting a 15 YO in a car like that.:rolleyes:

It's a local guys car, he seems like a good guy and doesn't sound like he wants all this publicity. I can't believe how fast this story has blown up, maybe GBL1 with Top Speed can provide more info? :biggrin:

Last edited:
OHHHHH how there are so many things I want to say that are all inapropriate.. :biggrin:

It's a local guys car, he seems like a good guy and doesn't sound like he wants all this publicity. I can't believe how fast this story has blown up, maybe GBL1 with Top Speed can provide more info? :biggrin:

Jason is correct.

I'm the source that has been fielding all the media calls & questions...

Back