• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

16/17 OEM wheels/tires, Clutch, rotors, track wheels/tires

1994 16/17 inch 7 spoke wheels:
Rims are straight & true no bends but each one has minor scratches & very light lip rash. (the lips are not ground flat or anything like that). Tires are Hankook Ventus HRII H405 215/40/HR16 & 245/40HR17 with only 900 miles on them. * F.Y.I. - These tires are HR rated I understand that the NSX needs a speed rating of ZR. (they handled really well though)...$800 with FREE shipping within the lower 48 US states.

1991-1993 15/16 oem track wheels & Kumho Victor racers:
Rims are straight & true no bends but each one has scratches on there faces. These are not for your show car. no center caps. Tires have about ONE auto-x left in them and are 205/50/15 front & 225/50/16 rear. $150 with free shipping within the lower 48 US states.

1991-1996 Stock Brake rotors
2 Front & 2 Rotors were recently resurfaced. No cracks.
I do not have the specs, so dont ask.
$75 for all with free shipping within the lower 48 US states.

Used worn out twin disc clutch
Good for core or rebuild. includes the flywheel. $75 with free shipping within the lower 48 US states.

PICS FOR ALL ITEMS CAN BE SEEN HERE - http://home.earthlink.net/~darrinholm/id7.html
Email me with questions.
Thanks,
Darrin

Last edited:
Hi Darren,

If still available, I'll take the 16/17 wheels for my 1991 NSX. Let me know how you want me to pay you.

I have a friend in LA to whom you can ship the wheels.

Thanks.

Dirk (DutchNSX)

Hi Darrin,

I've send you an Email about the PayPal paying problems I have. So it is OK for me to sell the wheels to someone else. I look for another set sometime. But first have to get the paying problem by PayPal fixed! :mad:

Sorry for the delay and the problems. :redface:

The 16/17 Oem are still for sale, previous buyer fell through.

Please be a US buyer with shipping within the 48 states.

Back