• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

16x7 and 17x8 SSR Integral w/ Falken Azenis Sport Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling an almost new set of 16x7 +38 and 17x8 +38 SSR Integral wheels mounted with 215/45/16 and 245/45/17 Falken Azenis Sport tires. I have a total of about 600 miles on the set, of which 100 miles is at Thunderhill Raceway. The tires are in excellent condition with no patches and no plugs. At least 80% tread left. The wheels are all in perfect condition except for the left front which was dropped on the lug nuts and have a slight blemish. Comes with special lugs and lug nut socket as well as hubcentric rings. The weight of the front wheels with tires is 37.7 lbs and the rear wheels with tires are 45.5 lbs.
Here is a picture of the wheels on my car. I do not have closeup pictures but if you'd like, I can take some and send them to you.
I am asking $1300 or best offer for the set plus shipping. I also have a pair of brand new 18x9" +45 SSR Integrals that are still in the box so you can play with different sizes. I can sell those 2 wheels for $350 plus shipping.
fb21f6f6.jpg

where's alameda at? PM me your lowest price. i may be interested or my friend.

Here is an update. I have had several inquiries but nobody has committed to the wheels/tires. I will sell the entire set including the 2 brand new 18x9" wheels for $1500 plus shipping (firm). That is a very cheap price for somebody who wants an ultra-lightweight wheelset and the capabilities of changing different size wheels depending upon your wants and needs.
The Falken Azenis Sport tires are very good tires that is very comparable to the factory Yokohama A-022 tires. Handling is very precise and quick. This is probably the best street/track tire on the market. Here is another shot of the tire/wheel. Notice the tires are almost right out to the edge of the fenders without sticking out. Fits perfectly without any rubbing.
fb155be4.jpg

fb155a1e.jpg

fb155a23.jpg

The 17x8 wheels will fit the front but you will need to get a different size tire as a 245/45/17 does not fit up front. You will need to buy some 215/40/17 and 255/35/18 for the 18x9's. All wheels will fit without wheel spacers and will clear the factory brake calipers.

I am Interested in the wheels and also from the Bay Area, Can I come look at the wheels when ever you get the chance? Hopefully today.

Thanks.

David

Hi Mark,
You can contact me on my cell at (510)303-8468. I actually have 2 other serious inquiries and one of them said they will buy them but he hasn't responded to my e-mail with shipping costs as of late yesterday evening.
Basically the first $1200 plus shipping if applicable takes the set of wheels with tires. If you want the other 2 brand new 18" wheels, it will be $350 plus shipping.
It is first come first served because I need to sell these before I pick up another set of wheels. The wheelset is located at my shop in San Leandro, CA. Thanks for your inquiry.
Regards,

Sidney

Wheels are tentatively sold. Pending payment being sent through the mail. Thanks everyone for your interest. Will let you know if there are any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back