• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 18/19 5Zigen Engine Wheels w/Tires

I have for sale a set of 18/19 5Zigen Engine wheels w/Tires.

They are (were) currently mounted on my 96 NSX with stock brakes without spacers. I cannot attest to which years they will bolt right up to, but i'd suspect they will fit any year. I do not know the precise offset, so I apologize in advance but they were on the vehicle when I purchased it. The tire sizes are 225/35ZR18 in the front and 275/30ZR19 in the rear. The rear tires were replaced around 100 miles ago (I barely drive this car) and are Kumho Ecsta. Front tires are Good Year Eagle F1. Unfortunately my tire shop could not get the Eagles when I replaced the rear tires. Front tires are in excellent shape and have plenty of tread left on them. I will not be selling these with lugs. Below are photos of the rims on my car and off. Note the scuff on one of the front rim lips, about 3-4 inches long and minor. Please feel free to email or PM me through the forum with any questions.

Wheels are boxed up in some nice boxes (thanks Steve!) and ready to be shipped out instantly.

Price $1500.00 + shipping

U0RUP.jpg

BhdTd.jpg

Seqgb.jpg

KCpwN.jpg

4G5Yg.jpg

PUVXX.jpg

6zSEf.jpg

Back