• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 1991 - 2001 Tail Lights

Selling a set of Left and Right Tail Lights. Came of my 1991. Good condition. All Stud intact, seals are intact conditions.

$497
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 1,536
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 1,526
Last edited:
Please confirm whether you made repairs to the damage that was noted by a previous buyer that resulted in you taking these back and issuing a refund.

Left reverse lens was lightly loose and re-glued with super glue. Light is now intact and functional. Refund issued.

Condition is subjective, but I believe "excellent condition" is an inaccurate description for these taillights.

These are pictures of how I received them in December.

Reverse lens is loose on the left tail.
broken reverse 1.jpg
broken reverse 2.jpg

Right side has dirt inside potentially from moisture in the housing at some point.

dirt.jpg.

Here are the boxes that were delivered.

inside internal box.jpg
outside internal box.jpg
outside external box.jpg

UPS denied the insurance claim and the seller refunded my money minus shipping in both directions.

I am willing to give these a shot. PM.

I was not aware of the reverse lens being loose as appeared in the picture otherwise I would have not used the word excellent. I have over 50 verified positive transaction in nsxprime over 17 years. I am not here to pull a fast one on anybody. These lights have never been crack open. How you received the box internal is not how I shipped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back