• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black NSX 77k 5spd, Salvage Title JH4NA1159MT002819

DSC03519.JPG

I am selling my daily-driver nsx, to buy an SUV; I have owned this car since December, when I purchased it from eBay. The car had 74k miles when I bought it, now it reads 77500 miles; this car was sold here on nsxprime by a previous owner, with 70k miles - according to his advertisement, the timing belt service was performed at 58k miles, and the transmission case, which was in snap ring range, has been changed. In addition, this car has comptech cam gears, a comptech oil pump gear, and a dali racing baffled large capacity oil pan.

The wheels and tires are new, installed this week, and have approx 50 miles; I could install BBS LM 17/18's instead, for $1000 additional.

The car also has a comptech rear strut brace, eibach lowering springs, a revolution exhaust (similar to gruppe M), JDM tail lights, a CF nsx-r wing (with brake light), CF engine cover, mugen front lip, blinker covers, wings west side skirts, impact magic rear spats, 6000k HID, etc.

The valves were adjusted, the plugs and air filter replaced, etc. in February; I believe the car has a chip installed, as fuel economy is lower than a regular nsx, around 19mpg compared to 23mpg I used to get with my 1994 - the engine does not burn oil. The car is not a show nsx, but it's a solid driver, with lower miles, and some tasteful modifications - the tires are new, as I mentioned, the climate control has been converted to R134a, and recharged (CCU also rebuilt), the snap ring issue has been fixed, the timing belt service has been done, and the car has a baffled oil pan.

The car has a clean California title, but was purchased with a rebuilt title from Louisiana. The rear-end accident damage was minor (I have pictures), and didn't come anywhere near the frame, suspension, etc. - even the original exhaust was untouched in the collision. The rear bumper was replaced, as well as the right rear quarter panel (these parts were missing when I got the car). When I had the bumper and quarter panels painted, I also had the door painted, so they would match.

I am looking to get $23k, the car is located in Laguna Hills, CA.

DSC03525.JPG

DSC03532.JPG

DSC03535.JPG

DSC03552.JPG

DSC03557.JPG

DSC03562.JPG

DSC03570.JPG

DSC03572.JPG

DSC03574.JPG

DSC03581.JPG

DSC03587.JPG

DSC03594.JPG