• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 191568 km JH4NA1152MT800191

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
191568 km
VIN:
JH4NA1152MT800191
Price:
CAD65000 obo

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:
2 [1]

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
email or

Maintenance Information
Meticulously maintained by VancouverBCnsx, have full records available (see attached XL spreadsheet]. All OEM parts, have receipts for all of them! It was 2019 when husband passed away from cancer, hardly driven since except to move it from garage for short drives. Recent oil change [not necessary apparently!] New battery 2019.

Details
Really only 1 owner/driver of this original and much beloved 1991 NSX, my deceased husband. (Also NSX prime member)
191,568kms = 119,656 miles. Car has collector plates, condition required to be excellent in all respects to qualify.
I am legally the owner now. The car and driver were featured in 2015 Driving.ca https://driving.ca/acura/nsx/auto-n...lders-looking-back-at-the-legendary-honda-nsx
Have not been able to part with the NSX till now, but have not really driven it. I want it to go to a driver who can take good care of the car that my husband loved so much. (He managed to drive it 10 days before he died, it was his baby)
No dealers please.
I disclose a total of 7 accidents, all minor involving front/rear bumper. (It has been well driven well loved and is now 30 years old!) No structural damage. Repair costs $952-1723 CAD. The first one was in the snow when it slid into the kerb....never went out in the snow again!
The driver's seat leather has significant wear, not surprisingly, and air conditioning not working well; rest of car in amazing shape, turns heads of course. Including photos and maintenance details below. (Note, having trouble with photos uploading, will add more later
There are some new stock parts to go with the sale including tail light assembly x2; clutch assembly and also custom cover purchased last year.Would add in Acura NSX specific tools. Asking $65,000 CAD = $54,00 USD obo.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 102
  • NSXservice July2020.xls
    40.5 KB · Views: 17
Back