• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 57,100 JH4NA1152MT001849

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1152MT001849
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
e-mail, [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Well maintained. Records from new.

Details
Another car scuffed the rear bumper while parked. It was repainted. Have before photo.

I purchased this car from the original owner in 1999 as a retirement gift to myself. It was a "weekend" driver and was always garaged, driven gently and never in the rain. It is stock with chromed factory wheels. I am now 79 years old with mobility problems, so it is time to part with this beautiful classic.

There are three known issues, all due to age. The radio plays only through the CD mode. The ABS system does not function. The dash "tail light out" warning light stays on even though all bulbs are functional.

There are no dents, scratches or paint issues on this car- it looks new. The interior is also very nice. I was always very proud to drive it.

That's a deal!

Seems like a reasonable starting point from the pricing guide. PM'ed :)

The pricing guide of which you speak was last updated in 2012. It's a whole different ball game now. Someone is about to get a killer deal. Good luck!

I'm just glad we didn't lose this gem to the hurricane flooding. I've hosted a couple of displaced families from the area and I know it was rough for that city.

I hope you had a bidding war:biggrin: Please let us know what the final price was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back