• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Black (Front-end damage) 5spd 117k miles JH4NA115XMT000075

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX Red/Black (Front-end damage) 5spd 117k miles (SOLD)

YEAR & MODEL 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA115XMT000075
CURRENT MILEAGE: 117044 miles (Not Actual Mileage. Original not working, replaced with a used one and was reset to 111111 miles when replaced January 2012.)
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red / Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Bellevue, WA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Phone number for Text (Four Two Five-753-773 One). E-mail: frederick.lh.fung at Gmail.com
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $11,500 OBO, do not part out.
Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3 including me.
CLEAN TITLE? Branded - Not Actual Mileage. No lien.
CLEAN CARFAX? No, odometer inaccuracy reported back in 2005
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Parking lot damage before this. Extensive front end damage at highway speed - offset frontal damage.
I got this car from Aarnon around 1.5 years ago. I pledged to keep it in shape but failed due to a highway speed accident. Deeply sorry about that.

Insurance wants to total it and give me around same amount of money, but I refused because the car is still technically straight, totally fixable and one could still drive it.
Sadly I have other priorities in my life and need to let it go. I paid the car in full when I got it so there's no lein on the title despite having NotActualMileage on it.
If I have the spare money I would have fixed it and give it a new 2002+ front-end look. Looks to me that the main frame starting from the front suspension top-mount to the back are still straight. Will need new front-end structure. The ABS was still working (no ABS lights) even after the accident. TCS still "works" which doesn't do much as it's a very old system.

I forgot how much I put into it (parts and labor) but it did give me a very good time and the recognition from other drivers that none other cars could gave me. I don't want to part it out and sell the shell to a junkyard as the car still wants to run (at least that's my feeling). It broke my heart when I saw it tried to raise its "eyes" but can't due to the damage to headlight units after the accident.

About the accident, only the front end hit the concrete wall. No more side/rear impact. It just stopped. The wheels were not bent nor there's any damage. The car was on the MB Wheels when the accident happened.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) From previous owner, it received a full repaint.
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Work and maintenance done by an individual mechanic (Frankie if you know who he is). All receipts for new parts that went in.
1. Water pump, timing belt, valve adjustment, engine resealing (head, including cam seals), alternator belt, A/C belt done last year.
2. New wheel bearings last year. New rear hub.
3. New driveshafts last year.
4. New tie rods (inner + outer both sides) last year.
5. New master brake cylinder.
6. All new water hoses (all, including small hoses)
Zero leak - engine and transmission.
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Cooling:
1. Koyo Radiator. No leaks after accident.
2. Uninstalled new-in-box "dali racing" dual fan kit.
Engine/Fuel/Drivetrain:
1. RDX Injector kit with custom machined Aluminum spacer to secure the fuel rail. Stage 2 (car with stock cat) chipped ECU (with ZIF socket). Very strong motor doesn't burn oil/water even with extended high-rpm operation. Will include SOS ECU chip
2. Tomei fuel pressure regulator after the stock one failed
3. Daliracing large(r) capacity oil pan
4. SOS Bored throttle body.
5. New Walbro fuel pump and new fuel flex-lines above and around fuel tank.
6. Comptech PG1 Clutch and Flywheel set with around 1K miles on them. Clutch is heavy but engagement is smooth and flywheel is not too light.
7. Comptech header + exhaust. Stock Cat still in place.
Suspension:
1. 1-year-old JRZ RS shocks with 12K front 10K rear Hyperco coils with pillow-ball top mount
2. Rear beam with Comptech bushing + SOS non-compliance rear toe arm
3. ARP extended wheel studs (67mm)
4. Front non-compliance clamp
5. Daliracing Polyurethene steering rack bushings
6. Daliracing front swaybar (1 inch)
Brake/Wheel/Tires:
1. RacingBrake front 4-pot Al caliper with 97+ spec front two-piece rotors
2. RacingBrake rear caliper relocation bracket for 97+ spec sized rotors + PowerSlot slotted rotors
3. Daliracing SS brake lines
4. MB Wheels Weapon front 17x8 +45 (with 5mm spacer) and rear 17x9. 50%/30% left Kumho Sports LE tires 215/40/17; 255/40/17
5. Enkei RPF1 front 17x8 +35 and rear 17x10. 1-year-old 2-track-day Nitto NT01 tires 235/40/17; 275/40/17
Body:
1. 2002+ rear valance
2. 2002+ rear lamps and matching center piece.
Interior:
1. Rewrapped stock seats with NSX red emblem. Small wear on driver's side
2. Momo Tuner steering wheel with SOS solid steering hub. Original steering wheel included.
3. SOS harness bar + 6-point harness. Comes with IO Port camera mount.
Photos:
http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/fredericklhfung/library/NSX 1991 Crashed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back