• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 nsx red/black MT.. jh4na1157mt000289 55k miles 29500 OBO arizona

yesterdays thread was deleted, here it is again, the correct way..

mods,

dc sports exhaust

18/19 tsw estorils with bfg kdw %95 tread left.

beltronics built in radar. front and rear.

nakamichi head unit with 6 disc indash

the car has really low miles and is very clean inside and out. the only flaw is that the drivers seat has a small tear where the bottom and back side of the seat meet due to the reclining of the seat.

please email me, pm me, text me, or even call me... i need to get rid of the car before the end of october.

email,

[email protected]

phone,

(480)459-6800

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

I am purchasing a new ducati 1198 and am going to trade the nsx in. The buy bid they gave me was 24,500 plus the tax savings of 800 dollars. The car has a few aftermarket goodies

18/19 TSW estorils with new rubber

D2 fully adjustable coilovers

Belltronics 1375 radar detector

DC sports exhaust

Eclipse avn5500 nav unit. With mb quart speakers

I AM NEGOTIABLE BUT DONT LOWBALL... if i end up selling the car to a private buyer that opens up my options when i comes to purchasing other bikes from private seller...

If you have an offer, and your serious and willing to purchase SOON email me..

Huge 3 way adjustable sway bar

I also have some rc engineering 440cc injectors(not installed)

Hid kit

61350 miles with a clean title.

the ONLY issue is the typical small tear on the drivers seat where the bottom part of the seat meets the back part of the seat, it's just time for a new toy.

Again, the car will be gone Wednesday either way. I would rather not give the car up to a wholesaler.

Email me at [email protected] for pics.

04-10-2009, 00:31

keep in mind that these pics were taken BEFORE the dc exhaust AND the d2 coilovers...

with the coilovers, the car looks 10 times better...

MODS, PLEASE DONT DELETE MY THREAD BECAUSE I WROTE THIS POST... I FIGURED THAT THE MEMBERS THAT ARE INTERESTED SHOULD KNOW THAT THE PICS UP TOP ARE WITHOUT COILOVERS.

AND, THE CAR NOW HAS 613XX MILES ON IT...

THANKS MUCH.

RAFFI

Last edited by a moderator:
Back