• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Ivory NSX 87k Mi JH4NA1152MT002239

THIS CAR HAS BEEN PAMPERED AND I HATE TO SELL BUT I AM MOVING ON TO OTHER THINGS!!!!!

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (1991 NSX)
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1152MT002239
CURRENT MILEAGE:Approx - 87,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Ivory
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed Not in Snap Ring Range
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Greenville SC
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected], 864-884-6777
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 33,500 Firm AS IS

This car has been pampered, I have owned it since 2007 and have made a few tasteful mods. Engine is spotless clean and paint is excellent for age. I have OE hood and other OE parts that go with sale.
$2000.00 service on 8/25/11 - Timing belt, water pump, drive belts, valve cover gasket, timing belt tentioner, Cam shaft seals, replaced coolant bottle with polished aluminum one, Transmission fluid and syn oil, brake pads and resurfaced rotors.
SSR 16/17 wheels with Goodyear F1 GS D3 Installed at 79,200 miles in excellent condition.
This car drives perfect!!!

The car will need a clutch soon and if i do it, the price will increase by $2000.00. THought i would let the new buyer decide whether to go OE or not.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__

CLEAN TITLE? __Yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __Yes__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __None__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __None__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Have all documentation from 30K miles

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS - Complete - please read above

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) All parts that i have including OE Hood, coolant bottle, spare, etc...

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Attachments

• NSX Rolling.jpg
    NSX Rolling.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 826
  • Cleveland Park.jpg
    Cleveland Park.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 711
  • nsx Cars and Coffee 2(2).jpg
    nsx Cars and Coffee 2(2).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 678
  • NSX Cars and Coffee(2).jpg
    NSX Cars and Coffee(2).jpg