• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain 1992 Acura NSX valves covers and intake cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a very nice set of valve covers for 1992 NSX they were recently powder coated in the NSXR textured red That cost me 350$ the intake cover does have cracks in it I tried to take close ups of the cracks. I know that these pictures are not state of the art I used my 2003 samsung camera to take the pictures. If any one interested you can text me at 281 968 4993 then I can send you good nice pictures of the all you want. the price is 350$ and of free shipping shipping I am very sorry about the so price is 350$ free shipping cracks in the intake cover any questions will be gladlView attachment 156350View attachment 156351View attachment 156352View attachment 156353y answered just text me at 281 968 4993 thank you very much

Last edited:
Dear NSX prime moderators these valve covers have been sold to a reliable member of NSX prime please remove the ad thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back