• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Grand Prix White NSX vin JH4NA1150NT000989

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL:1992 NSX
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1150NT000989
CURRENT MILEAGE: 78,054
COLOR (EXT/INT):White / Black Top
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Portland, OR
CONTACT VIA (E-mail): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $29,000 Firm

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 6

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) YES - Prior owner had a minor accident in a parking lot and had to repaint driver side front fender. Did PPI before I bought and vehicle checked fine. No accidents on any record.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Driver Side from parking lot incident and front bumper.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? All maintenance up to date and can provide documents.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. Tires are still new about 2,000 mile on them. Interior leather seats look great.

This NSX is in excellent condition. All stock except for the rims which are three piece Volks. I was told these rims were rare and spendy. I have bought other items for the NSX but never got around to installing them such as a HID kit and some convex mirrors. These parts will be sold at a discount if you want them. I will post more pictures up once the weather gets nice. For now please email if your interested.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,746
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back