• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 62,000 JH4NA1151NT000984

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT000984
Price:
$49,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Johnny Lee. Email through the site

Maintenance Information
All Maintenance since I owned it performed at Acura of Westchester (since 2011 where i work). The original owner has maintenance perfomred at Paragon Acura and Acura of Greenwich.

Details
i am the 2nd owner. Owned since 2011 .Only put about 3k miles on it in the last 8 years. I had the front bumper painted when i first bought it. Looking at the carfax, the original owner had an accident that Paragon Acura repaired which i confirmed was a rear bumper repair. I called to confirm but they could not print any paperwork for me. Since purchased, I installed some exterior add ons (wings west front lip, stacy side skirts, 02-05 rear lower bumper, 02-05 taillights, Zanardi springs). Only thing wrong with the car is the blower only works on high, which i was going to send to BrianK but never got around to it. I dont have a reason to sell it, just sitting in my garage but if i get a reasonable offer, i will let it go. thank you for looking. btw, i will also throw it a brand new oem clutch set which is worth about 2k.

Attachments

• nsx.1.jpg
    nsx.1.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 2,249
  • nsx.2.jpg
    nsx.2.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 2,242
  • nsx.3.jpg
    nsx.3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,446
  • nsx.4.jpg
    nsx.4.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 2,248
  • nsx.5.jpg
    nsx.5.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 2,248
  • nsx.6.jpg
    nsx.6.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 2,257
Last edited:
Nsx for sale

Hi can you send me more pics of the engine bay? 214-507-8887. And I have somebody general questions as well.

1992 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 64000 JH4NA1151NT000984

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT000984
Price:
$45,000

Car History
Title History:
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information
All maintenance performed at Acura of Westchester (where i work) since i purchased in 2011. Looking at the carfax, previous owner had visits to Greenwich Acura, Paragon Acura and Acura of Manhattan

Details
My car is back on the market since buyer changed his mind. He had the PPI done at Acura Of Huntington last week. Came back positive other than needing the timiing belt replaced and 2 front tires little worn of the outer edge. left front window also slow to roll down.
i am the 2nd owner. Owned since 2011 .Only put about 3k miles on it in the last 8 years. I had the front bumper painted when i first bought it. . Since purchased, I installed some exterior add ons (wings west front lip, stacy side skirts, 02-05 rear lower bumper, 02-05 taillights, Zanardi springs). Only thing wrong with the car is the blower only works on high, which i was going to send to BrianK but never got around to it. I dont have a reason to sell it, just sitting in my garage but if i get a reasonable offer, i will let it go. thank you for looking. btw, i will also throw it a brand new oem clutch set which is worth about 2k.

2 accidents noted on carfax, both by first owner. One has rear bumper damage, the other left fender area. Looks like Paragon Acura performed repairs for both. I dont have documents or any info on these.

Attachments

• nsx.2.jpg
    nsx.2.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 1,543
  • nsx.1.jpg
    nsx.1.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 1,546
  • nsx.4.jpg
    nsx.4.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,532
  • nsx.5.jpg
    nsx.5.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 1,537
  • nsx.7.jpg
    nsx.7.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 1,557
Last edited:
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT000984
Price:
$45,000

Car History
Title History:
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information
All maintenance performed at Acura of Westchester (where i work) since i purchased in 2011. Looking at the carfax, previous owner had visits to Greenwich Acura, Paragon Acura and Acura of Manhattan

Details
My car is back on the market since buyer changed his mind. He had the PPI done at Acura Of Huntington last week. Came back positive other than needing the timiing belt replaced and 2 front tires little worn of the outer edge. left front window also slow to roll down.
i am the 2nd owner. Owned since 2011 .Only put about 3k miles on it in the last 8 years. I had the front bumper painted when i first bought it. . Since purchased, I installed some exterior add ons (wings west front lip, stacy side skirts, 02-05 rear lower bumper, 02-05 taillights, Zanardi springs). Only thing wrong with the car is the blower only works on high, which i was going to send to BrianK but never got around to it. I dont have a reason to sell it, just sitting in my garage but if i get a reasonable offer, i will let it go. thank you for looking. btw, i will also throw it a brand new oem clutch set which is worth about 2k.

2 accidents noted on carfax, both by first owner. One has rear bumper damage, the other left fender area. Looks like Paragon Acura performed repairs for both. I dont have documents or any info on these.

I was the potential buyer, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the seller. He was fantastic throughout the whole process and I changed my mind regarding the purchase. Johnny is a class act and the future buyer of this gem is lucky to work with him! Thanks again Johnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back