• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 nsx red/black in CA

i know some...i was actually going to buy this NSX at North Bay Auto Auction..

the Transmission when going in reverse it made noise while reversing like something was scraping or something... the left or right quarter panel had a dent like a car swiped it dont remember the roof was fading. front and rear bumper paint scuff. front SEATS were in terrible shape like side bolster on both seat. the inside was very dirty. 2 front wheels are bent. if i remember correctly they were 3 pc ashanti wheels...

had an ARK exhaust and possibly like valve ticking.

but they probably fix all those things...go check it out.. i wanted that nsx either way it was too much money for me to put in for a car that had 190k with no maintenance history.

Last edited:
Going to pass on that...

Found another, 92 with 55k miles. All service records, tb/wp recently done, 2 owners, mint shape with no mods... $26k. I think I might pull the trigger

Going to pass on that...

Found another, 92 with 55k miles. All service records, tb/wp recently done, 2 owners, mint shape with no mods... $26k. I think I might pull the trigger
Wow, sounds like a great deal! Please post details and pics if you do buy. :smile:

Back